People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

A buffoon [its with a u] who some days keeps Sheffield Forum interesting single handedly .

A buffoon, who most days spouts the same old argument, manages to turn any topic to his same, tired old argument,shouts down people who disagree with him, leaves the forum, unfortunately returns and does not reply to valid counterpoints.

But that is just my opinion and don't mind if anyone disagrees.:)

A buffoon, who most days spouts the same old argument, manages to turn any topic to his same, tired old argument,shouts down people who disagree with him, leaves the forum, unfortunately returns and does not reply to valid counterpoints.

That sums him up perfectly. I am still awaiting responses to questions I put to him months ago.

There are many returnees on the Forum! Shame on em;)

And all this is down to two police officers buying food from the reduced section?

Don't you ever get fed up of hearing your own voice? You really don't know everything you know. That well dressed pensioner buying reduced food probably needs to buy it, just because she is well dressed is no indication that she is wealthy, many elderly people are proud and don't want people to know their business. They dress smartly because it is something they have always done, but that coat she is wearing may be 10 years old and if you took the time to look closer you would notice how threadbare it was. If it wasn't for buying reduced food she may go hungry that day as her pension may not be due for a day or so.

But hey ho, you go rant at her, shout her down at the till, because I do not believe you had the guts to do that to two on duty police officers. I also do not believe it is any business of yours who shops where and what they buy.

At my local Morrisons you would be lucky to get to the reduced shelf due to all those smelly, track suit wearing non English speaking people who fill their trollies and who an hour later are selling it at the end of the street from the boot of their car to fellow countrymen.

I have been shopping and when walking past the reduced section there were 4 coppers who were on duty, they were buying all the reduced items.

I gave them what for and shook my head at them, they ought to be ashamed of themselves. They get a decent salary, they should not be shopping from the reduced section. The reduced section should be for poorer members of society. Pensioners shouldn't be shopping there either as they are no longer poor.

A "decent salary" for one single bobby might not be so good when it's for one with a family of 4 to look after.

The reduced section should be for the unemployed and low wage workers.

and what happens to the food if those people choose not to buy it?

People on decent salaries, or generous means tested benefits (pensioners and the disabled), should not be shopping in the reduced section. By shopping in the reduced section they make life much more harder for the genuine poor.

What do you think?

Should comfortably off & wealthy people buy up all the cheap food, or should they pay full price and leave the reduced section goods for the people who are struggling?

I'm not one for insults, but this thread topic is pretty moronic.