Where can I buy good quality whey protein powder in Sheffield?

holland and barrets where all that ****s bought these days? long gone are the days when it was a "health food shop"

Lloydies Gym at the bottom of Carwood Road. The owner, Lloyd Stewart, is a world champion natural bodybuilder.

Theres a fellow in Rotherham market sells it

This is my mate's husband. He's been into body building and nutrition for years. I don't know about his prices, but I'm sure you'd get sound unbiased advice.

Personally we always use my protein, cheap prices and good quality!

Herbal life is terrible, not got time to go into it but see here...

If you use herbal life or are considering it it's a must watch.

The video presenter is mis-informed about herbalife...

If herbalife is so bad for you why is Christiano Ronaldo using it to keep himself at the top of his game...same with Lionel Messi, there clubs wouldnt allow them to use crap because there footballing assets...

Racheal Cadman used Herbalife products while training and competing in the Arch to Arc Enduroman, the only woman to complete the challenge and under the time given....

theres a place called "my whey" on abbeydale road:D

Is this place managed by Frank Sinatra?:P

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 17:03 ----------

I have been weight training for the last 3 months and have made some nice gains using myprotein, but I'm running low on my supplies now and need some good quality whey protein.

Anyone know of any good protein deals on in Sheffield, so I can pick some up this week?

Eggs (lots of them)

Tuna

Chicken

Forget protein powders,unless you don't have the time for 4/5 meals a day.

If herbalife is so bad for you why is Christiano Ronaldo using it to keep himself at the top of his game...same with Lionel Messi, there clubs wouldnt allow them to use crap because there footballing assets...

Racheal Cadman used Herbalife products while training and competing in the Arch to Arc Enduroman, the only woman to complete the challenge and under the time given....

Why do you think these people are using it?

It is over hyped isn't it? Why not have a nice meal?

I doubt it very much that any professional athlete - especially footballers - are using it. Have you any sources for the claims?

Can't see that he's mis-informed, he's stating facts and science not making random statements. Footballers and other sports pro's using Herbalife, many are being educated now and the fad fades. Me personally I don't like mlm companies like Herba and body by vi. They don't teach people about actual food, just a quick fix and a way of making a quick £.

Would you like to earn an extra income working around your existing lifestyle? Learn about the Herbalife opportunity... Great, I'm on it, lol :D

Want to loose weight & save £££'s? Eat healthily, exercise, educate yourself!

To anyone saying don't get protein powder etc. Do any of you do any kind of heavy weight training? Yes if you just want general fitness you can do it on a normal diet but if you want to pack on some lean muscle and get a bigger frame it's so hard to get all your nutrients in from diet only the thing is these are called SUPPLEMENTS I.e to supplement a healthy diet so yeah eat as healthy as you can get plenty of protein and leafy greens and grains also don't be afraid of fats as fats are essential for a healthy body so nuts pulses whole milk red meat all good for getting gains as the op states he wants and remember that if you want to gain muscle your body must be in a caloric surplus you can train as hard as you want but If you don't get in caloric surplus what is your body going to use to build NEW muscle? Matrix nutrition do a good protein called anabolic matrix you can pick it up on eBay from the supplement centre for about £50 delivered for a 5kg tub and the good thing is it's 5kg and one scoop has 40g of protein some of the other protein powders have big tubs like this but you would have to take at least 2 scoops for the same protein which obviously isn't good value

Edited by SWplastering
typos

I've been using http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk, much cheaper than the branded stuff, but all the same ingredients. Plus the "Chocolate cookies" flavour is one of the nicest tasting protein shakes I've tried and I only make them with water and not milk.

You can also get £5 off your first order with the code: RF107782