Rangers friendly

Disqualified eh Frank ... Those delusions of grandeur again.

Why not call it a day yourself,your diatribes are so monotonous these days,not to mention predictable.

P

This Celtic lad has changed your arse and put you to bed and you still come back with the snide wave bye byes.

Just realise the best man won and stick to your train spotting forums.

Once again you have nothing of reason or relevance to post about the subject being discussed..

mr f sidebottom, you do seem to be an unpopular guy,are you misunderstood or a real wind up merchant? are you a big wig on here? or is it just the tone of the postings that seem to make you out to be the "big "," i am right attitude"?....................just saying it as it comes across .

Poundsworth

mr f sidebottom, you do seem to be an unpopular guy,are you misunderstood or a real wind up merchant? are you a big wig on here? or is it just the tone of the postings that seem to make you out to be the "big "," i am right attitude"?....................just saying it as it comes across .

Poundsworth

Get back in my pocket.

Please provide a link for your claim of £20m plus.

POUNDSWORTH. Still waiting.

As a Wednesday fan I welcome the visit of Rangers, I don't care if they have had financial issues their fans are not IRA sympathisers like their neighbours !

It could be a regular occasion ... how about, The Debtors Derby. ...or maybe, The Chisellers Challenge Cup.

---------- Post added 19-07-2013 at 11:43 ----------

As a Wednesday fan I welcome the visit of Rangers, I don't care if they have had financial issues their fans are not IRA sympathisers like their neighbours !

Hows that then, have you polled the crowd at the Newco Stadium?

POUNDSWORTH. Still waiting.

Sorry I know poundsworth can speak for himself but heres a link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_wed/9226161.stm

Looks like you owed £23 Million and paid the co-op £7 Million so welched on paying them £16 Million but whats 4 Mill between friends in a discussion ?

I think Poundsworth was confusing the £28m owed to the pieman with the bank amount Jim.:hihi::hihi:

And before you ask, I am unable to offer any proof 'cos I have it on good authority that Strafford ate it all.

Dishonourable clubs, both of them , they deserve each other. Sadly Rangers demise has had an effect on the whole Scotish league.

Owls just took the bank banks to the cleaners to the tune of over £20million, and cost some poor clerks and bank staff there jobs.

£20m plus !! it does not sound much if you say it fast!! but it would pay a lot of wages for a lot of years!! It saw the co-op bank pulling out of football all together!

Owls 2010 v Rangers 2012

sorry but the bold I believe they were wanting out of football long before they accepted the deal with us. if it wasn't in their interests they had the chance to send us into administration.

anyway does it really matter, many other clubs have done it other than rangers and Wednesday, in my eyes the clubs that go into administration more than once are far worse.

Please provide a link for your claim of £20m plus.

if i could be bothered, perhaps i would, and a damn sight easier than it would be for you to disprove the dishourourable comment :)

sorry but the bold I believe they were wanting out of football long before they accepted the deal with us. if it wasn't in their interests they had the chance to send us into administration.

anyway does it really matter, many other clubs have done it other than rangers and Wednesday, in my eyes the clubs that go into administration more than once are far worse.

......or even once.

Its my understanding the co-op have not invested in any club since, Wednesday took em to the cleaners.

---------- Post added 19-07-2013 at 13:42 ----------

Get back in my pocket.

You have lost me matey , perhaps you would address the post put to you:hihi: