Owls Transfer Rumours: Who Do You Think We Should Sign

Season Ticket holder on Kop for 10 years. Went to play-off Final in 05 and most away matches in last few seasons. Still saying I have a lack of match-day experience? :rant::rant::rant:

Good on you, but you shouldn't need to prove your loyalty especially to another Owls fan, god I still miss the Lane (don't bloody laugh):hihi:

Pete

Season Ticket holder on Kop for 10 years. Went to play-off Final in 05 and most away matches in last few seasons. Still saying I have a lack of match-day experience? :rant::rant::rant:

so obviously you watch cog with your eyes shut :cool:

you may attend matches but your views are miles off the ball

cog gives 100% and was good enough under meggo

scored a scorcher past derby away on opening day game

his hold up play is good and better than boothryods etc

so obviously you watch cog with your eyes shut :cool:

you may attend matches but your views are miles off the ball

cog gives 100% and was good enough under meggo

scored a scorcher past derby away on opening day game

his hold up play is good and better than boothryods etc

Yes, he scores the occasional great goal, but so did a lot of strikers that we've had.

COG is a strong player, holds the ball up well and can pick a pass, he just doesnt score enough goals over a season and would need a prolific strike partner to really be a first team regular, he had something to prove at Barnsley and did well in a short period of time, he more than likely would not have that impact over a full season.

COG is a strong player, holds the ball up well and can pick a pass, he just doesnt score enough goals over a season and would need a prolific strike partner to really be a first team regular, he had something to prove at Barnsley and did well in a short period of time, he more than likely would not have that impact over a full season.

deffo agree :thumbsup:

If he's such a crap player, why is 100k such a derisory offer, I mean I'd take 100 quid for Porter.

If he's such a crap player, why is 100k such a derisory offer, I mean I'd take 100 quid for Porter.

because hes still worth more than 100k easy tbf..

but we need strikers of an even better class than him to improve our team:):):D

I would like to get Lita back me, he' a proper striker and will easily get 15-20 goals playing a "full season"

He looked sharp when he was on loan with us and a lot of the fans took to him and from the look of things on the pitch he enjoyed it at Hillsborough...

Yeah the only risk is players do look like that on loan then you give them a nice 2 year deal and they get complacent. You are probably better off getting him back on a season long loan.

Yeah the only risk is players do look like that on loan then you give them a nice 2 year deal and they get complacent. You are probably better off getting him back on a season long loan.

Totally agree.:)

Lacking match day experience ? ... No

Lacking footballing knowledge ? ... Yes

There is a reason your in the extreme minority of thinking he is a donkey , because your most probably . Wrong

I happen to think he is a decent striker , and if you want an example of a real donkey then please , google Chris Porter

not sure many have said he's crap, he's just not good enough, we need better quality players. now if they offer 100k up front with onother 50k if they stay up then i'd probably take that, if not then he's be a useful squad player for his last year

I have no problem with COG's attitude. I love the guy and he's an exemplary member of the squad. But he just isn't a Championship striker.

---------- Post added 07-06-2013 at 04:36 ----------

Good on you, but you shouldn't need to prove your loyalty especially to another Owls fan, god I still miss the Lane (don't bloody laugh):hihi:

Pete

Finally, someone with a bit of sense.......

(Cue insults from all angles) :hihi::hihi::hihi: