Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Er chuffin hell you're not supposed to be nipping down there too often BF, my friend.:)

It'll all be low fat, cardio friendly Bpb...honest! :blush:

This doesn't surprise me, in fact thinking about I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Two weapons you can buy from asda (not guns, bombs or fertiliser) and cause maximum outrage and fear in the local area with a staggering level of savage yet almost casual violence, in broad daylight.

How long before folk start to get fed up with the muslims and start reprisal attacks on taxi drivers and takeaways.

Islam is waging war agains us ? Ahhhh that explains why we are funding al-queda in Syria and occupying and bombing other Muslim countries ?

It's getting very confusing . Can you please explain in more detail if you can ?

I take it you are not a christian either with some of your comments on other threads with you talking about conspiracy theories all the time.Care to enlighten us on your religion.I am quite happy to say i do not follow religion are you quite happy to tell us yours.

It means "my imaginary god is bigger than your imaginary god".

Oh don't start.

On Twitter, the Mayor of London Boris Johnson described the attack as a "sickening deluded and unforgivable act of violence".

I approve that sentiment.

I'm sorry if you don't, and you should be encouraged to argue with these pathetic religious excuses for violence in your own terms, but I'm going to call them tragically deluded at every level of rational thought.

:(

a) We're not america

b) They may have information useful to the authorities

When are the false flag rumours going to start?

I'm trying to find out your way of thinking , you mind set

If Islam is having a war with us

Why are we

Giving money to al-queda in Syria

Why are we occupying invading or bombing half a dozen or so Muslim nations ?

Indeed it's been noted some have a vested interest in seeing rivers of blood on the streets of England . Don't they ?

And it's not just coming from extremists whabbie Muslims is it now ?

Oh jesus wept this thread is depressing.

I take it you are not a christian either with some of your comments on other threads with you talking about conspiracy theories all the time.Care to enlighten us on your religion.I am quite happy to say i do not follow religion are you quite happy to tell us yours.

Agnostic -

Care to explain the conspiracy of YOURS that Islam is waging a war on us ?

Then can you explain why at the same time we are directly giving British pounds , British weapons to good ol al-queda ?

And don't get me started on the Islamic extremists breeding ground which is Saudi Arabia and our full support for them .

Some say hypocrisy . Maybe you can explain it better .

Islam waging a war on us . Please explain ? Are they forcing me to eat halal ? Lol

It's NOT the first time a call for rivers of blood to flow on the streets on England/ Sheffield has been called out .

I'm trying to find out your way of thinking , you mind set

Your entire mindset is broken. You suppositions start wrong...

If Islam is having a war with us

How does a religion have a war with anyone?

Why are we

Giving money to al-queda in Syria

Why are we occupying invading or bombing half a dozen or so Muslim nations ?

What does any of this have to do with a religion somehow raging a war against us?

Indeed it's been noted some have a vested interest in seeing rivers of blood on the streets of England . Don't they ?

And it's not just coming from extremists whabbie Muslims is it now ?

Lots of people, lots of Brits included, would like to see "rivers of blood" in the street, provided it's the blood of the people they are consumed with hatred of. All of them are idiots and need locking up for their own good.

Sadly, it's difficult to find them until they act on their wishes.

If you want to turn this into another of your syria threads, why don't you create your own thread?

How long before folk start to get fed up with the muslims and start reprisal attacks on taxi drivers and takeaways.

Didn't happen after 7/7 - can't see why it would now. I think most people realise extremists aren't representatives of the entire communty - whether that is the IRA of Irish Catholics, EDL/Trots of the British, todays killers of Muslims etc.

Agnostic -

Care to explain the conspiracy of YOURS that Islam is waging a war on us ?

Then can you explain why at the same time we are directly giving British pounds , British weapons to good ol al-queda ?

And don't get me started on the Islamic extremists breeding ground which is Saudi Arabia and our full support for them .

Some say hypocrisy . Maybe you can explain it better .

Islam waging a war on us . Please explain ? Are they forcing me to eat halal ? Lol

It's NOT the first time a call for rivers of blood to flow on the streets on England/ Sheffield has been called out .

What are you talking about?I am referring to the boston bombers where you claimed the FBI had fitted them up.I take it you are not going to tell us your religion but i have got a good idea.I will not exchange words with you again.You sound like an extremist yourself,very worrying.I do not do extremist politics and religion.At what point did i say islam was waging war on us or any of the above sentences?.Bizarre.

Edited by ghost rider

Give it chance,it has only just started on the home front.

I suppose sooner of later an act of terrorism would have to happen on UK shores. What happens next is anyone's guess since we've never had to deal with the aftermath of bigger incidents than this.

I suppose sooner of later an act of terrorism would have to happen on UK shores. What happens next is anyone's guess since we've never had to deal with the aftermath of bigger incidents than this.

Are you serious?