Tesco Wicker - Reduced Items

See it happen in Morrisons regularly as soon as produce is reduced in price.

But are you actually that dim that you can't tell the difference between Asian and Eastern European?

Or are you one of those people to whom "they" all look the same anyway?

Most definitely Asians.

Sounds like pakistani women in next clothes sale!! Rude to to core!!! Dont queue, barge passed everyone, dont look for particular things, take a rail full of clothea, carry it to a corner and THEN go through and see what they want! Never seen white british people do it while i have been at a next sale!

Well I am amazed. I thought everyone loved a bargain. So enlighten me why would you want to pay full price if it's reduced. Full price certainly does not guarantee a good sell by date. I would have been straight in there.

If people are going to be rude like that then be rude back, take what you want out of their trolley.

Since they've not paid for any of it then none of it belongs to them.

My OH occasionally does this job for another supermarket. It is hell on earth. She has been up some steps reaching products at the back of the shelf and they have crowded her so much they would not move to let her get down. They are rude and will horde foods awaiting a further markdown in their arms to stop other people picking it up then try to get her to reduce it after they had been cradling it under their often smelly armpits for half an hour or more. She has had to have security stay with her as they have become so aggressive when things are getting really cheap. I know times are hard but as she says manners dont cost anything and whilst first come first served is a fair way to work why anyone needs 12 cream cakes which go out of date that day is beyond me.

I wonder if they have shops that they sell them in?

Me and the other half was in the other week. She is 7 months pregnant and we was just minding our own business when suddenly we was both "trolley rammed" This was also because of the reduced items and at the wicker store.

happened at morrisons meadeowhead and my wife got elbowed by a woman trying to get some cheap grapes

Never encountered it myself but if I got shoved or barged out of the way than sorry but I would push or shove whoever did it back but much harder.

I must mention that UK people are so polite to the point it looks stupid too!

You go first, no you go first, after you. The politeness of English people is laughing stock for other cultures.

This does not mean I approve with these bargain hunters behaviour, they are at the other extreme.

Generally I've found Americans to be far more polite than us lot.

I don’t see what relevance the fact they were Asian is.

Bonjon was telling a story - dont be ridiculous!