Next Blades manager - now announced.

Bypassblade

That's very true but I would have thought they would have posted it somewhere on the website if it was a genuine scoop.

The story has still not appeared on any other newspaper websites or on BBC or Sky Sports.

Well done you for spotting it in the Mirror but I suspect it's another classic case of shoddy tabloid journalism where speculation is presented as fact.

I would have thought that Motherwell would be the first to announce that McCall is staying,and that because McCall has told them first.Seems strange that McCall would tell a journalist unless he was his best mate or something,or that a Mirror journalist was hanging around wherever the talks are to spot McCall coming out and he spilled the beans to said journalist there and then.

I would have thought that Motherwell would be the first to announce that McCall is staying,and that because McCall has told them first.Seems strange that McCall would tell a journalist unless he was his best mate or something,or that a Mirror journalist was hanging around wherever the talks are to spot McCall coming out and he spilled the beans to said journalist there and then.

I think it's pretty obvious that he hasn't made his mind up one way or the other yet. Today's story in the Scottish Sun says he hasn't been offered it yet so it would be a bit premature to turn it down. LINK

Give it Morgs if we are interested in being another Notts County,the jobs too big for those that are turning it down,there's only one who would take it on without fear,with an inkling of what to do,and with a chance of success and that's Warnock.

I wonder how much money has been wasted on the 3 wise men and their " top secret" location and job specifications, interviews etc. Complete waste as nobody wants the job as it's an impossible one. It's going to be a very expensive way to end up giving Chris Morgan the job.