Sign in to follow this  

Thievin' gits, I find this unbeliveable!

while the missi was parked (in my work car) up at the hallamshire yesterday someone nicked the front bumper off the car,i thought it may have fallen off but i think it impossible not to know if your bumper falls off as you'd trun over it,i heard a bit back theives were nicking number plates to put on their own cars,anyone else heard owt like this,or just incase it as fell off and she didn't notice (very unlikely even for a woman driver) could anyone that comes across it pick it up and let me know:thumbsup:

the reg plate begins with J881

cheers

while the missi was parked (in my work car) up at the hallamshire yesterday someone nicked the front bumper off the car,i thought it may have fallen off but i think it impossible not to know if your bumper falls off as you'd trun over it,i heard a bit back theives were nicking number plates to put on their own cars,anyone else heard owt like this,or just incase it as fell off and she didn't notice (very unlikely even for a woman driver) could anyone that comes across it pick it up and let me know:thumbsup:

the reg plate begins with J881

cheers

You mean you allow your wife to drive?! ;) If you had done as you said in your post re woman drivers then the bumper may have not been nicked lol.

Seriously, seems a bit extreme stealing a bumper just for the number plate especially as you could probably remove a number plate in half the time it takes to remove a bumper. Maybe someone just fancied your bumper?! Saying that, a while a go some s**t stole the windscreen wipers off our car and replaced them with their old tatty ones. Wasn't impressed.

wait till you see how much they cost to replace - then you'll know why?

tough luck Kirky...

You mean you allow your wife to drive?! ;) If you had done as you said in your post re woman drivers then the bumper may have not been nicked lol.

one needs a lift when one is ******.so they should be allowed to drive sometimes.

wait till you see how much they cost to replace - then you'll know why?

tough luck Kirky...

good job i'm loaded then innit:D :D :D :D :D :D

Are you sure it was there when you set off, bearing in mind you live on the Manor. :hihi:

More likely she smashed it up first then made some excuse about it being stolen so you wouldnt punish her !!

No it is true this happens,My step dad car plate got nicked in december along with a few others on the road,but the bumper was not taken off just the plates.And he did not notice till the police pulled him up and asked about why he was driveing a car with no plates on in the first place.Up to now no news on if the plates have been used on another car or maybe just someone got a fetish about number plates.

aww noo! this stuff does happen tho unfortunately, when i worked at dixons call centre our team leader had a nova and someone actually stole one of the front windows out of it! Also someone else ran into supermarket leaving car unlocked and came back to find someone had taken the steering wheel!

hazel xx

Maybe, Kirky, its revenge - by a group of disgruntled women drivers! :hihi: Seems a bit of a coincidence, dont you think??!!!! ;)

Kirky, while my car was parked across the road from our house (the council won't give me a parking permit because mum and dad have one each and it's a maximum of 2 per household), someone stole both of my reg plates off my car while it was parked with the disabled badge in it.

Then, a week later, my window is smashed and the car rifled through, I'm assuming they saw the suction ring from where I put my sat nav and were looking for it because they took nothing, just left doner kebab on the seats.

I'm not saying that it's ok to do it to an able bodied person but luckily I had people who were around to help but a lot of disabled people really rely on their car and it really made me angry.