Weird Object Over S6

I haven't seen this, but I am wondering why someone is setting fireworks off, have I missed something?

The police helicopter, maybe?

The police helicopter, maybe?

alass not in Sheffield anymore:confused:

I have a theory. Its not a UFO. If it was, the establishment would know about it. They have special tools to look for ET and other alien beings. They are called "Alien Finders". You can buy a cheap import version on the internet for £9.95 plus p+p on Ebay. Im sure the powers that be have a much better one though. Probably quite big and powerful. It may also be able to detect enemy aircraft in our aerospace, but im just guessing on that one.

Tut tut, roll eyes etc.

I haven't seen this, but I am wondering why someone is setting fireworks off, have I missed something?

from what i was told when i lived at westfield it is a message to druggies that the stuff has arrived at the dealers and ready to sell, ps, i dont do it myself, i just needed to make that clear to anyone who is gonna assume i use drugs :rant::rant:

from what i was told when i lived at westfield it is a message to druggies that the stuff has arrived at the dealers and ready to sell, ps, i dont do it myself, i just needed to make that clear to anyone who is gonna assume i use drugs :rant::rant:

that's more plausible, I always thought drug runners advertised by chucking a pair of shoes over the telephone wires or something like that :D