Got this dog yesterday

He's massive for his age! We were a bit worried at first because he was a bit shy and really quiet, but that went right out of the window and he's a complete rascal now! So funny to watch, just throws him self all over the garden :D

and just wait till he is throwing him self all over your garden with your clean washing in his mouth :hihi: ahh the good old days.

This should work. My pup Zack

:)

cute as mate:thumbsup:

Your always there you arnt tha !

get on with your school work and get off the net lady:rant: :rant: :rant:

This should work. My pup Zack

:)

Aww, he's adorable GazB! :thumbsup:

Just a shame he didn't get to meet his older brother Max :(

bridie28.jpg

she neede a home due to the owners other commitments so i took her but unfortunatley molly ?(my other dog) doesn't approve so she's gonna have to go back today....:( :( :( :(

Oh kirky, you can't do that to her. If you took her in you can't just say three's too many now. Surely you realised you'd have three when you took her home! Marks right. They might not be great at first but you got to spend some time taking 'em out together and let them realise she's there to stay then they'll be mates. Poor thing won't know what the hell's happening if she gets taken somewhere different for one day then back again. You're gonna traumatise her poor thing. Keep her for a week and work at it.

sorry kirky, as usual didnt see the last page until posted so the last post was irrelevant! hope she finds somewhere good to live.

sorry kirky, as usual didnt see the last page until posted so the last post was irrelevant! hope she finds somewhere good to live.

she's gone back home.if you've ever seen two bulldogs tearing into each other i'm sure you'll understand why i took her back,i was on the American bulldog site this morning and a bloke was saying he was in the same situation a few years ago,his dog ened up dead.:|

Gaz- didn't know you'd got another! :D

He will HAVE to meet Takara!

She's mad too! totally barmy!

He's gorgeous - please say she can come and play!

Oh kirky, you can't do that to her. If you took her in you can't just say three's too many now. Surely you realised you'd have three when you took her home! Marks right. They might not be great at first but you got to spend some time taking 'em out together and let them realise she's there to stay then they'll be mates. Poor thing won't know what the hell's happening if she gets taken somewhere different for one day then back again. You're gonna traumatise her poor thing. Keep her for a week and work at it.

I know it's done - just had to comment on this.

Whilst I agree, there are ways to work it through. When bitches fall out, they often fall out for life, and they will end up killing each other as Kirky said. A child gate may have worked to introduce them slower, but if they had fallen out, that was probably it.

Second, it wouldn't bother her at all! if she'd been taken somewhere and stayed there for 3 months and then gone home, that's another thing, but as far as she's concerned, it was probably just a crap day trip where she fell out with a dog, and went home again.

We had my aunt's dog to stay with us for 2 weeks and she was still very happy to go back home, she didn't get on with our dog (our's ended up with teeth marks in her face bless her) but as far as she was concerned, her mum was coming back for her.

Kirky, I agree - as much as it would have been nice to have been able to help out, your dogs come first.

get on with your school work and get off the net lady:rant: :rant: :rant:

yeah jemma leigh, get ya work done