Horrendous Animal Cruelty Confirmed BY SYP: Appeal for information

when i heard this it really upset me i keep thinking about that poor dog i hope this evil scum gets what they deserve someone must have seen something

As horrible as this is, this article should be printed off and given to anyone wanting to backyard breed staffies and other dogs for the sake of earning a bit of money.

The less unwanted dogs that are so easily disposable, the less i would hope these things would happen.

R.I.P poor dog.

Im not certain of the evidence to support the connection between "unwanted dogs" and animal crime?

Im not certain of the evidence to support the connection between "unwanted dogs" and animal crime?

Most people wouldnt dump/kill something they could get some cash for, or even give away for free.

Although none of us know the circumstances, maybe it will make all the people who advertise animals 'free to a good home' be extra cautious.

This poor little thing was obviously worthless to the scum that did this to him.

Run free little boy x

Edited by nikki-red

Most people wouldnt dump/kill something they could get some cash for, or even give away for free.

Taking this thread slightly off course, but Im not sure I'd agree.

We all too often hear about animal cruelty/abandonment etc. If "most people" wouldn't dump/kill why aren't these same people giving away their unwanted pets, instead of moving out without them or tying them in a bag and throwing them in the canal?

Personally i think this sick excuse for a human being whoever he is should be taken to the nearest moorside Tortured for hours then burned alive that would be Karma.

Well i'd hope those breeding to earn a bit of cash (backyard breeders) might stop for a moment and think that those pups they breed could well end up like this dog. They can never be sure their pups will stay in a loving home forever - and rarely take a moment to particularly care. If they knew the pups they bred could end up PTS, in a dog pound, or used and abused like this dog, then perhaps they wouldn't choose to breed for the sake of some back pocket cash in the first place.

Look on preloved and gumtree, those sort of dogs being given away dirt cheap or free are the kind of dogs easily picked up to be used as bait or sadistic fun.

Ask some of your local rescues of the risk and worry for these dogs being given away and disposed of by owners - they will tell you they fear for these dogs in particular as they are so easily used for these despicable acts.

As Nikki says:

Although none of us know the circumstances, maybe it will make all the people who advertise animals 'free to a good home' be extra cautious.

Edited by Elizabeth13

I'm the one that found the dog if you no who did this ring the police

Omg poor you it must have been awful. And run free little dog. XxX

Sadly i cant say what should happen to the scumbag who did this(and i dont mean in the courts) ,as SF is a family friendly forum.

The lowest form of life who dosnt deserve to share the same air as the rest of us.

Was it by the allotment gates or down dog s**t alley ?

Awe how awful for you to see that. I hope they do find the scum that did this.