How/what is GKR karate?

Jammie

Are you going to be happy 'X' months down the line, when you suddenly realise that you've been taught by someone who's only had a few months experience?

Years ago Martial arts weren't taught to gaijin. They were secret.

Maybe in future real martial arts will be just as difficult to find again, as you'll have to wade through a sea of McDojo's to find them.

If they're happy? They do say ignorance is bliss, but they're paying to be enlightened

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The GKR sales force knocked on my door again this week. :rolleyes:

In their 'official' tracksuits with shiny glossy brochures ect. I answered the door he said hello.

I just looked at him and said

"Go-Kan-Ru ? Nah, your no good, tried it bought the t-shirt and you have already disillusioned most parents on this estate so I suggest you save yourself the footslog and get out of the rain"

He gave me the resigned look of someone who knew full well that was true and he was flogging a dead horse and scuttled off with his head hanging low.

Hi every one one thing Martial arts has taught me it is respect for other styles and i have to say your all right on this one (even you Freddy):o

some one once said "if you havn't anything good to say about anyone then don't say anything, that way you can't get in trouble " so here are my views on GKR " ". :hihi: