The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Brenda is based at Parson Cross. I am going to see this lady on Thursday so I will report back

I went to a clairvoyant meeting a few years ago and I was not sure what to make of it, clairvoyants can some people really speak to the dead, is it true or is it just a load of old rubbish?:huh: PS my opinion is neutral

Edited by Shogun

Brenda is based at Parson Cross. I am going to see this lady on Thursday so I will report back

i foresee you will return with slightly less money than you went with and i clearly forsee an improvement in your overall sense of well being, with an uplift in the day to day spending ability of your clairvoyant.... the mists are clearing....:D

It's either crap or rubbish. I can't decide. I'm open to other ideas though.

some people I know think that these people are manipulative scumbags and other people think that they are annoying bumheads.....

I think they're annoying manipulative bumhead scumbags.

Some are scammers in it for the money, deffinately. However, the real psychics astound me with their information. So id say depends on their reputation. x

I'm fairly hardcore on this. I think they should all be locked in a windowless cell and be forced to sew mailbags for the rest of their lives. Fleecing bereaved, vulnerable, lonely people for money is a despicable thing to do

Clairvoyants, mediums, homeopathy, ghosts, religion, all mumbojumbology

I'm fairly hardcore on this. I think they should all be locked in a windowless cell and be forced to sew mailbags for the rest of their lives. Fleecing bereaved, vulnerable, lonely people for money is a despicable thing to do
Don't most of them do it voluntarily for free,

Don't most of them do it voluntarily for free,
No. No they don't. Most of them will tell you lots of fantastic things about your dead relatives for a fee