Neighbour using wheelie bin

what ever happened to being neighbourly

Now bin collections have been cut to fortnightly , bin space is a valuable commodity. Its dog eat dog out there now ,and any bin with space in it is fair game ,otherwise you end up with stinking bin bags outside the house as no one can make one wheelie last for two weeks.

My bin does last for two weeks (without my neighbours rubbish in it anyway). I've already mentioned it to her but she still does it... This latest bag was 'triple bagged' to try and hide it, but then she didn't have the sense to remove envelopes addressed to her.

As I don't really have anywhere else to put my bin and I can't lock the gate (it's the only access to our front door), I think I'll invest in a bin lock.

Can't be doing with having to rifle through bin bags to find out what's in them as I'm starting to feel like Stig o' the dump.

I tell you. Buy sth what is used to lock Bicycle. It is long enough to protect your bin. I use it for last year. And it only two pounds for two bins;)

2 Bins,So do you have to protect your Bottle Bin as well then. What cheeky neighbours.

Now bin collections have been cut to fortnightly , bin space is a valuable commodity. Its dog eat dog out there now ,and any bin with space in it is fair game ,otherwise you end up with stinking bin bags outside the house as no one can make one wheelie last for two weeks.

My wheelie bin's laststed for over a year! The black one that is ... not the blue one that went in the black one (couple of days at best), or that buckety thing that was delivered on top of the daffodils last year. Suffice to say, it got re-cycled (In the black bin again). Same with the horsemeat.