Reported to sky for selling viewing rights??

yes tell sky ur neighbour is a nosey mardy arse and say its because he doesnt like it when u have people round weather its to watch footie or not tell them if there not supplying u with a service u class them to have broken their end of contract and your switching to virgin cable asap if they do not stop this foolish nonsense oh and u should not still be paying anything and if it does continue u want however many days u have not had service for due to ur complete tit of a neighbour knocking off ur next bill if ur still with them no way would i stand for this

wish i had you to fight my corner sometimes lol couldn't have said it better myself! :hihi:

love this ive been looking for a way out of my contract with sky, only got 10 month of 12 left im going to report my self GREAT easy way out cheers:D:D:D

Crazy, i have the FULL sky tv package and one of my neighbours have reported me for having mates round to watch the football on a Sunday afternoon, they allegedly told sky that i was charging people to watch the games live!!! What goes through these peoples head when they make such allegations, ive never made any inappropriate noise of anything for them to want to do this, sky are now looking into this and have suspended my service pending investigation, do i have any rights to do anything about it?!??

As part of the investigation into it, ive been told by sky that should they find that this is the case, i could get up to 6months imprisonment if they take things further, now I'm not worried, as whats been alledged is totally untrue, but what a stupid thing to be locked up for, when people who have broken into numerous properties been caught and only given a caution!!! Im outraged!!!

cancel SKY DDebit payments ASAP, sell the sky box, make a few bucks, and go with BT , and tell SKY that your mates are signing up with BT now, good luck mate, hope it gets sorted soon x

All that rubbish about prison is just there to scare you. The truth is they will have a hard time proving that you are CHARGING PEOPLE to come into your house to watch a specific football game on your SKY TV.

They could have a million pictures of people coming into your house if they wanted, but believe it or not an accusation + having friends at a house with sky tv is not proof you have done anything wrong.

Your neighbor is incredibly sad, probably needs to go out and get a job and some social skills.

If sky want to lose you as a customer then let them.

wow what did u do to make 1 person hate u so much??:loopy:

Its just the way of the world. Rather than confront you they have to go running and telling tales.

There's a bloke who lives on Falconer Lane by Treeton Dyke. He doesn't like people parking outside his house so he rings the police and tells them that they're bringing down children and taking them swimming in the dyke.

ive spoken with the neighbour i suspected it to be and hes told me he sent pictures in of people (friends) arriving/leaving around 1-2 hours before and after the Sunday games, for 6 weeks running

What a ****.

Ive passed friends details on, but ive spoken with the neighbour i suspected it to be and hes told me he sent pictures in of people (friends) arriving/leaving around 1-2 hours before and after the Sunday games, for 6 weeks running, and on one occasion when my mate came round to watch the Sheffield Wednesday match on a Saturday v Hull (i'm a Blade, but i allowed my friend to come and watch it freely). I don't live in a pub, we have a couple of games of Darts whilst watching the Super Sunday football, i don't get the harm in that! I don't charge anyone for coming into my property to watch the football, as mates should be allowed to do!

I presume that your "neighbor" had your friends permission to take pictures of them because if not he has broken a couple of laws there for a start.

Go back to him and ask to see written permission granting him the right to take photos of members of the public and using them. :rant:

(iii) show any Channel or any Additional TV Services in public to an audience, even if no charge is made.

This generally means a "public" place NOT your own PRIVATE property with FRIENDS :rant:

Edited by Sam71
Spelling goes to pot when ranting !!

What a ****.

Yep, but my word was TW@.