United vs coventry

leon is a wednesdayite, leon is a wednedayite .... :)

Oh dear sunk again guys and it was me that temted fate !

Looks like the rot is setting in good and proper and just seems like you cannot cope with the better teams in the pub league ? :o

Don't know about rot but theres definately a eirky patchy somewhere we need sorting. Not all rosey amongst our fellow S6 friends either and hasn't been last few seasons.

leon is a wednesdayite, leon is a wednedayite .... :)

Oh dear sunk again guys and it was me that temted fate !

Looks like the rot is setting in good and proper and just seems like you cannot cope with the better teams in the pub league ? :o

It's not very often you are right and yet again you do not disappoint us.

Wrong again Leon is a wolves fan..

It's not very often you are right and yet again you do not disappoint us.

Wrong again Leon is a wolves fan..

You're probably right - he may well be a Wolves fan.

Does that make his brace last night any less sweet?

Is it any less painful for you to be right on that point.

I think not.

How cold did your feet get last night in that car park? :hihi:

You're probably right - he may well be a Wolves fan.

Does that make his brace last night any less sweet?

Is it any less painful for you to be right on that point.

I think not.

How cold did your feet get last night in that car park? :hihi:

You are the only one on this forum who admits to being stupid enough to attend the car park protest .

The Brian and franky shoe show.

You may go global.:hihi:

And porter wants chucking in the don :)

The Porter would be more appropriate. :)

Not bad so far, i really thought we were in for a battering tonight....

Hi Longy absolutely brilliant to see you back fella, I hope all is well

seems from s2 point of veiw murphy is just like the many many scottish imports we have had over the years (latest bein reynolds) come with so much promise, there gonna do this an that set the league alight (as bassett always trys to be the optamist) but truth is there pants.. shows the level of scottish football... we have had more than our fair share of scottish flops over the years the scouts should sack scotland an go find some more doyles/longs over in paddy land

Paddy Land Lettie? United shop at Poundland do you mind lol

lol dont just mean blades i for 1 dont care if we never sign anyone from jockland again...

noticed that guy you tried to sign from dundee has just scored against rangers though

You are the only one on this forum who admits to being stupid enough to attend the car park protest .

The Brian and franky shoe show.

You may go global.:hihi:

Never been to one of your car park protests (although I went past and saw the infamous one :hihi:) - why would I - I'm against what those buffoons/babboons are against!! :thumbsup:

Anyway, as I said before, here's something for you - multi purpose blades shoes:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXV_sh-E5OYWHiEv1nx73SD-o1MfjNM25Pt8nb04ej9ffiB8Xrjg

Take em off and wave em when you're winning.

Take em off and wave em when you're whinging.

Interesting result last night.

Absolute joke losing 3 at home in a row,

We need start improving and quick, drop porter, drop Doyle, drop Flynn.

First half absolutely dismal, Wilson is starting to anger me now with this tactic of sticking two players up front with no other aim but to hit them and hope to hold it up and bring in the pacey players around them. It doesn't work Mr Wilson does it and we shouldn't have to see it over again to realise this.

Forte coming on quickened the tempo up, he did very well. Robson looks not bad but needs a bit more match fitness I think before we see best of him. W were the better team second half and could have had a few but as we pushed on more and more they broke 2 or 3 times on counter and we got caught out deservedly.

Drop Maguire, Drop Flynn, Drop Doyle and make him learn. Ok second two were better second half but never the less drop em. Drop Kitson and bring him on later on in the game as the pace drops slightly. Start Ironside and Forte, start Robson and I don't like Westlake that much so unsure who to throw in at full back but needs to be done. Too much complacency, to many people blaming eachother.

Really not sure what was going on in the first half, clueless! Second half was like a different team, totally dominated for long spells. Forte looks like he has filled out a bit since I last saw him and still pacey, which was a good sign, Robson's corner for Kitson's goal was inch perfect. Not sure at all why Porter started, what was the point of that? Much better to have started Forte, crazy really.

I would drop Doyle and put Robson in his place, Doyle was awful for most of the game.

Long pulled off some great saves, so no blame on him for the result.

Luckily, Doombar was back on in my local and we had arranged to meet a gang of friends there after the game, some cracking beers followed by an impromotu party, second 4am finish for me in three days, even SUFC can't spoil my Friday nights!!! :hihi:

UTB.

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 14:50 ----------

Interesting result last night.

Absolute joke losing 3 at home in a row,

We need start improving and quick, drop porter, drop Doyle, drop Flynn.

Flynn played well in the second half, not sure what happened in the first though. Agree on Porter and Doyle.

If Porter starts another game, it is time to worry.