Are you walking your dog?

I took our dog out about an hour ago, onto the cricket field at the top of Crimicar Lane.

The field didn't have a single footprint on it!!

Don't your animals need walking in the snow people???

Mine wouldn't thank me for taking her on a field in this. She would disappear! She's only a little yorkie and hates the white stuff as much as I do.

We have a concrete yard surrounding our house with steps up to a large garden.

She loves the garden.........but not in the snow. I have to go out and shovel pathways around the house for her so that she doesn't get her dainty little toes too cold and wet when she relieves herself.

Don't get the wrong idea about her though...........she has the heart of a lion and thinks she's as big as one as well...............but she doesn't like the rain or the snow. lol.

Plenty of footprints where I live, must just be your area.

My 4 staffy's are right wimps in the cold and will not go outside and have to force them out ! :loopy:

My dogs been out 4 times today for her usual walks and we`ve seen loads of others out aswell.

I can hardly get my dogs in. They adore chasing snow balls.

Yes... I walked back from the pub............who are you calling a Dog!:hihi:

My 4 staffy's are right wimps in the cold and will not go outside and have to force them out ! :loopy:

Bless em, i don`t blame them. My friends staffy cries if she tries taking her out in the snow and rain :D

Edited by Jackie2141

our X staffy hates this weather you would have to drag her along the floor to get her out in it :hihi: our GSD would live in it, she's a pain in backside when it snows, she goes mad to get out in it, she throws herself all over & rolls in it :hihi: our tiny Yorkillon just gets buried in it so we just clear a spot in garden for her :hihi:

Get yorselves a Black Labrador they love snow and it's impossible to lose them in this weather:)

Get yorselves a Black Labrador they love snow and it's impossible to lose them in this weather:)

:hihi: our X staffie is all black but she won't go out in it

I`ve got one and your right he loves it :D