11 aside friendly (lillies dream) 29/06

CorkerSWFC

Thanks for the offer but your ok , the shirt was a present from me to her and hopefully when Lille is a bit older it can a be a reminder of the match for her .

Thanks again for a great day again .

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 08:42 ----------

Yea that's me pal played at the back

You had a good game pal, solid at back.

Really great to finally put faces to names,absolute pleasure to finally meet,bypass,monza,rossy,paul,laurie,robbie,corks,owl66,denlin,[s2 you should have made yersen known mate],webby i already knew, apoligies if missed anyone.Never thought i could enjoy the company of so many blades[lol] thought the teams played a entertaning game,great effort by everyone concerned.

Had a great time yesterday, met some really good people and it was a fantastic event for a great cause.

Well done to everyone. And Laurie, your an amazing inspiration... a BIG well done! Thanks for making me welcome! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2 blade

Thanks for the offer but your ok , the shirt was a present from me to her and hopefully when Lille is a bit older it can a be a reminder of the match for her .

Thanks again for a great day again .

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 08:42 ----------

Yea that's me pal played at the back

You had a good game pal, solid at back.

Flaming mobile phone I typed answer and it didn't show up lol

You didn't play a bad game m8y TBH none of them did only meeting up 10 mins before game at the end of the day fitness counted and experience of playing together

All of you did Lillie and the Forum proud

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Edited by Paul Blade
I think I'll throw the phone away lol

Really great to finally put faces to names,absolute pleasure to finally meet,bypass,monza,rossy,paul,laurie,robbie,corks,owl66,denlin,[s2 you should have made yersen known mate],webby i already knew, apoligies if missed anyone.Never thought i could enjoy the company of so many blades[lol] thought the teams played a entertaning game,great effort by everyone concerned.

Sorry pal was too busy throwing myself around , covered in grass burns this morning :hihi:

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 11:13 ----------

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Your post was blank paul :)

Got there eventually, was a good turn out and thanks Laurie for sorting everything.

It's always hard to play with people you don't know the names of or even know how they play, but we did ok against an established team.

Sadly it turned into a full blown session for me and I still feel roughy.

Nice to meet other forum members too, sorry if I didn't get round to saying hi to all of you.

I need to sort my fitness out ;)

What a brilliant day and a good amount raised for the beautiful Lillie.

Game was hard not knowing anyone or name but i personally think we did her proud, i did my self proud to by raising my own little amount.

Won some decent prizes to including 2 match tickets for SUFC and the main AWESOME FORE SOME prize. And i promised Lillies mum i will raise money for the events that i have to brave that day towards ' Lillies Dream '

Just wished i could have talked to more forum members