Pitch direction at Bramall Lane

coop

Have a look a link

the covered area does not look high enough for the Shoreham Kop shed. It looks more John St stand

I've looked and I cannot tell, but going on layout I'd say it could be possibly an earlier kop, I mean it's 111 years ago so we can get nobody to ratify it. On saying that nice to see ground packed to rafters,and not a woman in sight :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've looked and I cannot tell, but going on layout I'd say it could be possibly an earlier kop, I mean it's 111 years ago so we can get nobody to ratify it. On saying that nice to see ground packed to rafters,and not a woman in sight :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Is that you with the pipe bypass:hihi:

:hihi: growls, menacingly in the direction of BPB.... lol

I'll have you know, I might be a woman, but I know the offside rule!

*sticks tongue out at BPB*

you're all a bunch of women ;)

The good old days when Women did not go to the Lane. There was never any trouble at matches then. Now with Women going there's no end of trouble.

Pretty much the same as when that film was taken and there were very few women drivers and hardly any crashes.

Archived