Alarm clock suitable for a young child

Any good ideas about where we can get one from in town. Doesn't need to be owt fancy but just functional and affordable. Cheers.

The most affective alarm clock with my two girls is mum shouting get up you will be late, at least we dont have a snooze button x

She is just becoming aware that she should not always get up when she wakes up (this has ranged from 5 - 7am) so we want a cue for her. Getting her up ain't a problem. Her getting us up at the weekends is!

How about a light/lamp on a timer and teach them not to get up till the light comes on. Maybe use some Christmas fairy lights if you have any now Christmas is over, to keep costs down.

Edited by steroc

i dont get this.i know prisoners have to wait until the cell door is open but arnt we talking about a child:loopy:

I have a sleep training clock also called a gro clock. can pick them up cheap on eBay :-)

We're trying to teach her to get sufficient sleep, Robbo. She is nearly 4 now and , when she is a little older, we shall teach her to write properly; might do your first lesson free if you ask politely.

I know it's not in town but yesterday they had alarm clocks reduced in the Disney store. Think about £2.99 a Minnie Mouse one xxx

my sister in law has one for her son which is a sun and moon and you can set the sun to what time you want, so they know when they can get up. Good for younger kids.

We have a gro clock for the same reason

As in OP. it works really well.

Thanks for the advice. Any recommended shops? Mother care?

i dont get this.i know prisoners have to wait until the cell door is open but arnt we talking about a child:loopy:

We're trying to teach her to get sufficient sleep, Robbo. She is nearly 4 now and , when she is a little older, we shall teach her to write properly; might do your first lesson free if you ask politely.

If you are going to pull somebody up on their writing at least learn to punctuate properly yourself. Sorry don't normally make this kind of post, just one of those little things that annoy me.