Sheffield forum pool knockout

sure you will get over it

so i dont get to play with the boys? ohh nooo how ever will i cope?! ;) nope unfortunately i will be scarred for life and will never ever get over this terrible thing as my poor innocent cue will have to stay in its case for yet another day feelin all unloved. Maybe you're just scared i will show you up :hihi:;)

so i dont get to play with the boys? ohh nooo how ever will i cope?! ;) nope unfortunately i will be scarred for life and will never ever get over this terrible thing as my poor innocent cue will have to stay in its case for yet another day feelin all unloved. Maybe you're just scared i will show you up :hihi:;)

your crap at pool anyways.... granted the table we played on was not very good, but i was just hitting balls round, and still beat you 3-0

well then you would have nowt to worry about would you ;) - even with your dodgey rules :suspect:

well then you would have nowt to worry about would you ;) - even with your dodgey rules :suspect:

just because i dont pick the ball up half way through a game

just because i dont pick the ball up half way through a game

:o If there is a fowl you are allowed to play the white from anywhere behind the line if you wish to, these are league rules or so i was taught.

http://www.epa.org.uk/wrules.php

see E.2.d

ok so maybe i should have said first my intention but have always understood this rule to be accepted in past and therefore not needed to mention, and as you said this was only hittin the balls around table not serious.

hope this helps x

A lot of the recent changes to the official World Rules make it less generous to the person taking two shots after a foul; one of the changes is that after a foul you don't generally have the option of moving the white to behind the baulk line. There are exceptions (for example if you are snookered), but generally you have to play from where the white lies.

A lot of the recent changes to the official World Rules make it less generous to the person taking two shots after a foul; one of the changes is that after a foul you don't generally have the option of moving the white to behind the baulk line. There are exceptions (for example if you are snookered), but generally you have to play from where the white lies.

this is how ive always played it

Anybody remember black ball last bag? We played that for years in Sheffield in the John Smith's League. What a good league that was, at its peak in the late 80s/early 90s.