I've just seen a ghost on Parson Cross

Perhaps it was a hallucination? It's quite common, can be caused by severe tiredness/stress/sleep deprivation/flu. People can hallucinate sounds, smells and visual things.

I no way think ghosts or such thing exist, I think when your dead thats it, BUT I have seen for myself something to this day 15 years later I cannot explain. When I was around 12 I saw a figure which appeared to be wearing a top hat in Southey green school grounds around 10 foot away from me which seemed to just vanish.

I dont talk about it because I know how such things make you look, but I still don't know how someone in such clothing was stood where they were late at night.

Ive seen the figuer to at southey green school i am in y5 and i enjoy ghost hunting there

me and my friend found out that it was haunted when we was doing assembley computer and we had haunted experiences for 1year

and out side there is someone called thomas kempe waiting for me

my name stands for s5 ghost hunter

Edited by s5gh

The ghost is still in colley park..

I saw a ghost other day up near ASDA. When I got closer turned out to be a chav, his mother had weshed his tracky and it had gone grey !

Who knew !

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 21:41 ----------

Perhaps it was a hallucination? It's quite common, can be caused by severe tiredness/stress/sleep deprivation/flu. People can hallucinate sounds, smells and visual things.

Yeah quiet common here on cross what with the smog of weed that floats over the postcode.

I mentioned on a previous thread that i have had several things happen that i am still unable to explain to this day.It might be the brain working overtime or fatigue but it all seemed very real to me.At work two of us saw something at the same time so that makes it trickier to say sleep deprivation or hallucination.Professor Brian Cox has a theory that they are recordings trapped in time caused by magnetic fields.

perhaps it was a Future Echo

Please dont write about ghosts on here cos you run the risk of been made to look a fool ! There are so many non believers out there its not worth it

The ghost in my old house was an old lady who we saw several times . ( she died in 1991 ) She wore modern clothes . I too get fed up with the non believers on here . Stop insulting people with your comments.

Yeah mrs patching im fed up of people coming on hereto crititsise others:rant:

Yeah mrs patching im fed up of people coming on hereto crititsise others:rant:

Fed up..? you have only made 3 posts :hihi:

maybe its mice in the loft

... or bats in the belfry

Still not one bit of real evidence of ghosts,no proof after all the billions of deaths = no ghosts.Millions await for the first genuine proof,still no takers,all discredited under scrutiny.

isnt that the whole point of them being ghosts????