Our Tango barred by the Mardy Bums.

neepsendlane

Thousands of fans turn up week in week out and support the team with passion, in full voice for 90 minutes but overall in good spirit and well behaved. Then you have this numpty taking his shirt off and acting like a pillock. If he can't go to a football match and behave like everyone else then he should be banned by Barnsley and every other club who don't want idiots inside the ground playing up.

The simple fact is he has a track record for breaching safety notices by standing in area that he shouldn't, he has his shirt off all of the time which in itself is a health hazard, Owl or not I don't see the point in what he does, I don't find him amusing in the slightly and yeah well done for banning him, hope more follow suit.

Make your bed and all that.

Thousands of fans turn up week in week out and support the team with passion, in full voice for 90 minutes but overall in good spirit and well behaved. Then you have this numpty taking his shirt off and acting like a pillock. If he can't go to a football match and behave like everyone else then he should be banned by Barnsley and every other club who don't want idiots inside the ground playing up.

The simple fact is he has a track record for breaching safety notices by standing in area that he shouldn't, he has his shirt off all of the time which in itself is a health hazard, Owl or not I don't see the point in what he does, I don't find him amusing in the slightly and yeah well done for banning him, hope more follow suit.

Make your bed and all that.

Yes he's as bad as the players whipping his shirt off all the time ,Lets all do a Barnsley and ban all these nucases and leave football to sensible polite well behaved people who politely clap their team and opponents and shout jolly good play old boy etc.

Yes he's as bad as the players whipping his shirt off all the time ,Lets all do a Barnsley and ban all these nucases and leave football to sensible polite well behaved people who politely clap their team and opponents and shout jolly good play old boy etc.

Come with your sarcasm all you want he acts like a tool, I love an atmosphere, I love singing in full voice I even love bouncing around in good spirit but what exactly does tango offer? Simple fact being he has been banned in the past for failing to comply with health and safety rules in grounds eg standing up in areas where he isn't welcome, he has one more than one occasion been singled out for inciting trouble through fingers gestures and foul and abusing language. We have all done this in our times as fans but we don't take our shirts off and stand out like a sore thumb, we generally don't pee clubs off by ignoring health and safety rules and doing as well please. Simple fact being Tango has pretty much brought every single bit of this on himself through acting up. Play the idiot and you get branded one, end of.

Come with your sarcasm all you want he acts like a tool, I love an atmosphere, I love singing in full voice I even love bouncing around in good spirit but what exactly does tango offer? Simple fact being he has been banned in the past for failing to comply with health and safety rules in grounds eg standing up in areas where he isn't welcome, he has one more than one occasion been singled out for inciting trouble through fingers gestures and foul and abusing language. We have all done this in our times as fans but we don't take our shirts off and stand out like a sore thumb, we generally don't pee clubs off by ignoring health and safety rules and doing as well please. Simple fact being Tango has pretty much brought every single bit of this on himself through acting up. Play the idiot and you get branded one, end of.

Oh well, End of! sums it up I suppose.

HE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING SAD CASE !!

If Barnsley really want to punish him, they should make him attend sober and force him to stay the full 90mins !! and let him stand topless in mid December for those full 90mins.

HE IS AN ATTENTION SEEKING SAD CASE !!

If Barnsley really want to punish him, they should make him attend sober and force him to stay the full 90mins !! and let him stand topless in mid December for those full 90mins.

ATTENTION SEEKING SAD CASE !!

What like you TAT ?

I know tango and he is a good bloke maybe a little over the top but never causes trouble and to be honest tries to keep people away from it !

I don't know how you can say that about a hard core fan that goes to watch lose lose or lose and is a better fan than me or you .

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 01:11 ----------

Tango gets the fans going where ever he is and the dingles don't like it as there fans are non existent, also there was non violent incident some years ago and tango has been picked on since that day so we (my family) will not go to barnsley and line there pockets as they do not deserve any away fans.