Our Tango barred by the Mardy Bums.

neepsendlane

It just goes to show how popular Tango actually is, I mean 10,000 fans who attended at the start of the season seem to have banned themselves from going to Hillsborough obviously in support of Tango :hihi:

Don't start the fan thing because sheffield united lose every time mi owd :hihi:

Best thing to do is boycott the dingle game like me and my 8 mates have with 8 seats and that will shuv it up em !

Don't start the fan thing because sheffield united lose every time mi owd :hihi:

Best thing to do is boycott the dingle game like me and my 8 mates have with 8 seats and that will shuv it up em !

Quaking :hihi:

I'm sure barnsley will miss the net profit generated from 8 bums in seats what with it being a maxumum of about £50!. That said i'm sure it will be a sell out again with the opportunity for you lot to cause a bit of havock in the Town centre after they give you your 8th consecutive defeat :hihi:

Quaking :hihi:

I'm sure barnsley will miss the net profit generated from 8 bums in seats what with it being a maxumum of about £50!. That said i'm sure it will be a sell out again with the opportunity for you lot to cause a bit of havock in the Town centre after they give you your 8th consecutive defeat :hihi:

At least you know your place !

Probebly will sell out but thats because there are too many people who will not stand up but we are not one of them and will not tolerate it !

We are thinking of going on ecky rd for a drink should be fun !

At least you know your place !

Probebly will sell out but thats because there are too many people who will not stand up but we are not one of them and will not tolerate it !

We are thinking of going on ecky rd for a drink should be fun !

How very tough of you Ging!

Nothing like a group of blokes playing up and acting the big man. Make sure you do something dead hard like pointlessly smash a window or something won't you :thumbsup::hihi::roll:

And in summary. POINTLESS :hihi: