The walking dead series 3

Last nights episode was thee best ever.

This episode actually made me cry , how sad is that, crying at walking dead lol.

Edited by poppins

no spoilers about show just focusing on main character in the book & background info & adventures (if you can call them that!)..book 2 is 'the road to woodbury'...see blurb below...both at amazon..book 3 not out yet..

It is a dangerous world that Lilly lives in. The walking dead lurk in every corner, massacring anyone they can get their hands on. Nowhere is safe. But when a terrifying ordeal leaves numerous dead, Lilly and her companions are forced out of their tented community and out into the open. Safety seems to come in the form of Woodbury, a gated compound with food and protection. Yet it’s not long before the wanton dangers of Woodbury reveal themselves, and the Governor’s despotic rule of the compound threatens to undermine everything Lilly believes in. Because sometimes the dead aren't the biggest threat. It’s the living ...........:smile:

Right you've convinced me, i've just bought the first one for my Kindle. Can't see that lasting long! Thanks!

lol just watched episode 5 (this coming fridays episode over here) and wow, every episode i think, cant wait for next weeks episode, they seem to get more exciting and brutal every week lol

My brother watched this one but I am going to wait until friday. I asked him if it was good, he said yes, and I then guessed the entire storyline...oops! :hihi: Its getting harder and harder to wait now, I want to watch them as soon as they come out!

Right you've convinced me, i've just bought the first one for my Kindle. Can't see that lasting long! Thanks!

My brother watched this one but I am going to wait until friday. I asked him if it was good, he said yes, and I then guessed the entire storyline...oops! :hihi: Its getting harder and harder to wait now, I want to watch them as soon as they come out!

thing is, "our" ones are cut to shreds :(

this episodes going to hop skip and jump so bad

thing is, "our" ones are cut to shreds :(

this episodes going to hop skip and jump so bad

Well I only wait until Friday to please the other half......if I happened to stream it during the week, he wouldn't necessarily need to know...........:D

Well I only wait until Friday to please the other half......if I happened to stream it during the week, he wouldn't necessarily need to know...........:D

heh heh good lass :P

I just watched episode 5 myself, another amazing episode and next weeks looks even better :) I wish i hadn't read the comics now though as there is quite a lot of cross over, understandable of course, but i feel like i already know what's going to happen with certain storylines.

I just watched episode 5 myself, another amazing episode and next weeks looks even better :) I wish i hadn't read the comics now though as there is quite a lot of cross over, understandable of course, but i feel like i already know what's going to happen with certain storylines.

yeah im ok i aint read the comics so have no idea whats coming :P

they do say they add their own bits tho to make it slightly different to the comics

Yeh they do, a lot of it is different, like episode 4 was totally unexpected. They seem to use the basic storylines of the comics, like finding the prison, and the governor and then put a slightly different spin on it for the show :) It's kind of like you don't know whats going to happen in each episode but you have an idea of where the season will go (if that makes sense) I'm not complaining though, i think they're doing a great job of balancing it, I just personally wish i hadn't read ahead :)

Just come back to this thread after a few days away, just watched episode 4 "The killer Within" absolutely awesome. This series is getting like a fine wine, better with age, we tape it religiously and then watch later love it, love it, love it.

There are not many shows that kill off 2, of the main characters in one swoop and can still keep it gripping.

Just come back to this thread after a few days away, just watched episode 4 "The killer Within" absolutely awesome. This series is getting like a fine wine, better with age, we tape it religiously and then watch later love it, love it, love it.

There are not many shows that kill off 2, of the main characters in one swoop and can still keep it gripping.

on the talking dead, they said in other series they might die in the season finale, in this they in any episode

Yes but a new one came aboard ;)

i watch this series !! is the best!