The walking dead series 3

I normally watch them on friday but as the next episode got spoilt for me i watched it online. OH MY GOD.

I would have liked to see what they did throughout the winter though, how they survived.

I can only echo the above. OM blimmin G ! Top episode nicely poised !!! They better not have a series break either !!!!

series 3..awesome so far..if you're interested in the governer ,try reading robert kirkmans walking dead book 1..'rise of the governer'..all the background story on him & how he got to be who he is..its 1 of 3 novels exploring certain stand alone characters from the series & there journey..kirkman did all the comics from which the tv show is based...p.s..whats with all the heads in the fish tanks?!!

series 3..awesome so far..if you're interested in the governer ,try reading robert kirkmans walking dead book 1..'rise of the governer'..all the background story on him & how he got to be who he is..its 1 of 3 novels exploring certain stand alone characters from the series & there journey..kirkman did all the comics from which the tv show is based...p.s..whats with all the heads in the fish tanks?!!

Got to agree WD is great,me & wife were saying nobody seems prepared to meet up & start over again, they all want to be dominant (soldiers wiped out). I have also wondered if we'll ever get any of the dead that are actually intelligent & can communicate, would be an interesting twist.

yes like in 'i am legend'...would be good to see the walkers start to figure out problems & maybe have a leader who is really intelligent!..use weapons etc...

yes like in 'i am legend'...would be good to see the walkers start to figure out problems & maybe have a leader who is really intelligent!..use weapons etc...

land of the dead

yes..as in that also...also in stephen kings 'cell' story...its the way forward!

I'd forgot about that, but very good comparison yes he's really good in that one

yes..as in that also...also in stephen kings 'cell' story...its the way forward!

not really

i like variety, and so i want some to have intelligent zombies in but i dont want everthing to

i like the walking dead doing what it does, its fine

Ill definately be looking that up, thanks for sharing. Its not likely to spoil any of the programme for me though is it?

no spoilers about show just focusing on main character in the book & background info & adventures (if you can call them that!)..book 2 is 'the road to woodbury'...see blurb below...both at amazon..book 3 not out yet..

It is a dangerous world that Lilly lives in. The walking dead lurk in every corner, massacring anyone they can get their hands on. Nowhere is safe. But when a terrifying ordeal leaves numerous dead, Lilly and her companions are forced out of their tented community and out into the open. Safety seems to come in the form of Woodbury, a gated compound with food and protection. Yet it’s not long before the wanton dangers of Woodbury reveal themselves, and the Governor’s despotic rule of the compound threatens to undermine everything Lilly believes in. Because sometimes the dead aren't the biggest threat. It’s the living ...........:smile:

lol just watched episode 5 (this coming fridays episode over here) and wow, every episode i think, cant wait for next weeks episode, they seem to get more exciting and brutal every week lol

They're going to run out of cast really quickly if they carry on the way they're going now.