The walking dead series 3

so...... anybody watch last nights episode?

tbh i downloaded the US version last week cos i couldnt wait lol, but i also watched it last night on telly, i was drunk but it seemed cut to shreds to me after watching the US release, loads of scenes seemed shorter and faster happening?

I watched it! Thought it was good. Liked the ending especially - wasn't expecting that at all! Like how it has gone about 6months into the future rather than dragging it out, although Im hoping it will explain where they have been in that time . Hoping its another good series!

i download and watch the talking dead too, it airs on us tv straight after the episode and features cast and crew talking about the episode etc as well as the odd celeb fan.

the one for this show had the executive producer talking about how theyd survived the winter, didnt say how tho lol, also had the woman that plays mishone

Series three came out fighting ! Very good start and look forward to the rest of it (until we get to the stupid, stupid series break).

American horror story in just over a week !!

Series three came out fighting ! Very good start and look forward to the rest of it (until we get to the stupid, stupid series break).

American horror story in just over a week !!

yeah bloody americans lol, i hate the break :(

american horror story looks good might try it..but i prefer zombies :P

yeah bloody americans lol, i hate the break :(

american horror story looks good might try it..but i prefer zombies :P

It's good, more true blood than waking dead. Main reason I liked it was it bucked the trend in series cliff hangers. One series, tied up in a nice neat ending. I'm sick of investing time in shows only to find out it never got series two or three (thinking Alcatraz and stargate universe in particular).

I've been so excited about WD3 and i wasn't disappointed. Lots of "walkers" last night. Looking forward to them getting further into the Jail - and meeting the Governor. Such great viewing - shame it's only an hour a week!!

It's good, more true blood than waking dead. Main reason I liked it was it bucked the trend in series cliff hangers. One series, tied up in a nice neat ending. I'm sick of investing time in shows only to find out it never got series two or three (thinking Alcatraz and stargate universe in particular).

and camelot

right just watched episode 2 last night, not gonna spoil it for you lot watching on friday but its gonna be cut to hell again.

all ill say is wow, same in intensity as episode 1 and the final episode of series 2, somebody on another forum said it seems series 2 and 2 were just practice runs for series 3 lol, theyve amped up the intensity and gore

last nights episode was the perfect example of demonstrating the brutality, and the sadness but also tenderness and togetherness of the world they live in.

I watched episode 2 last night too and it was excellent!!! :D i'm tempted to let all the rest of the episodes build up and have a marathon session one day but i know i'll not beable to contain myself like that :hihi:

I watched episode 2 last night too and it was excellent!!! :D i'm tempted to let all the rest of the episodes build up and have a marathon session one day but i know i'll not beable to contain myself like that :hihi:

do what i did for series 2, watch em one by one, then afterwards watch em again all after each other lol, think i watched the last one 4 times tho lol

i downloaded the episode last night and the talking dead too, but the talking dead finished first, i was tempted to watch it, but it contains masses of spoilers for the show :( was so hard to wait lol

i saw the first 8 seconds and heard the word machette so i clicked stop lol

lol might just do that mel :D:D i have to stop myself looking at the episode trailers so i don't spoil it for myself :nono::wow: