New McDonald's with Drive Thru - Handsworth Road

This coming Wednesday.

Thanks for that, was just out of interest as the OH drove passed last night and said it looked open... :)

Thanks for that, was just out of interest as the OH drove passed last night and said it looked open... :)

It's looked open for the last week or so as the lights are all fitted and switched in constantly.

Will give the Asda cafe a run for its money.

Have you seen the speed they work at in the Asda Cafe?

I went in there for a breakfast and it took so long to get served that it ended up being my tea

Oh no. Not another McDonalds.

If they wasnt so popular then they couldnt keep opening them.

Wheat grass, natural yogurt, vegan, hug a tree restaurants just dont seem to be doing that well.

Great - NOT :mad:

we get enough maccyD's litter here in woodhouse from the drivethru at crystal peaks already :rant:

I'll second that comment, the discarded packaging generated by this company is unbelievable.

I'll second that comment, the discarded packaging generated by this company is unbelievable.

Why should the company be responsible or to to blame for the scum who throw their rubbish out of the car?

At least McDonalds makes an effort by having litter patrols, as has been said before. I don't see any local takeaways bothering to do that.

Why should the company be responsible or to to blame for the scum who throw their rubbish out of the car?

At least McDonalds makes an effort by having litter patrols, as has been said before. I don't see any local takeaways bothering to do that.

Because the company sells the rubbish to said scum.

McDonalds should be responsible for every bit of litter they generate. You should be able to ring them up, day or night, and get them to send someone out to remove any bit of McDonalds litter that is found by the public.

Because the company sells the rubbish to said scum.

McDonalds should be responsible for every bit of litter they generate. You should be able to ring them up, day or night, and get them to send someone out to remove any bit of McDonalds litter that is found by the public.

So does this apply to the cigerette companies; the chewing gum manufactures, the crisp manufacturers, etc - or should we just ensure that people don't drop litter in the first place. Hold the right people to task - the litter louts!

I think you'll find that the company dump NOTHING, it's the people that have bought food there and are too bloody idle to use a bin.

Sorry but to blame McDonald's is wrong, if that's the case be as well blame every fast food outlet, and the like for all the other rubbish. I know this is mentioned just before mine, but is such a strong argument thought I'd reinforce it.

It is so reassuring to know exactly what I will be getting no matter which restaurant I venture in to. There is now even more choice and convenience. Not only that but the décor and layout will be familiar too. Sometimes the customers can be a little unsettling but I try to sit looking at the wall when I can. I don't like surprises.

We need examples of this in other cuisines. I am fed-up ordering my favourite meal from a strange take-away only to be disappointed with the ratio of water chestnuts to bamboo shoots or the korma sauce being too sloppy.

I'm surprised they feel the need to open another when there's already one close by on Prince of Wales Road, but if it creates a few more jobs then fair enough.