14yr old girl reported as injured by the Taliban.

What Do You say..?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You say..?

Probably because we all the Pakistani doctors are here :) and this is where she will receive the best care, the Pakistani government have strong ties to the UK and are paying for her treatment.

Oh ok, thanks for that I didn't realise they were paying for it.

Let's just hope she makes a full recovery :)

If there is a better chance of her making a recovery i'm very glad she has been brought here.I don't think its going to make any difference to NHS waiting lists.

You wouldn't say that if you were waiting for treatment or an operation that keeps being put off.

How do they occupy this land?

I was referring to the terrorists who live here while claiming benefit..

You wouldn't say that if you were waiting for treatment or an operation that keeps being put off.

I was referring to the terrorists who live here while claiming benefit..

I think they were 'living' here, not 'occupying' the land, there is a bit of a difference.

I haven't ignored them, I have taken them in the correct context.

Whichever it is you have some gall asking me to explain your verses when I have been waiting days and asking over and over for you to make point by point references to the post I made.

Plain Talker has already stated you have taken those verses out of context - as this has been your form throughout I have no reason to suspect otherwise.

Your post didn't need a point by point reference, the whole basis of your argument that some Muslims aren't really Muslims because a Muslim can't be a terrorist, you keep ignoring the part about them not believing they are terrorists, they believe they are acting in accordance with the will of Allah as set out in the Quran.

So in what way do you belive these Muslims have taken the violent passages of the Quran out of context?

Your post didn't need a point by point reference, the whole basis of your argument that some Muslims aren't really Muslims because a Muslim can't be a terrorist, you keep ignoring the part about them not believing they are terrorists, they believe they are acting in accordance with the will of Allah as set out in the Quran.

So in what way do you belive these Muslims have taken the violent passages of the Quran out of context?

My post did require a point by point explanation, had it not done your selective quoting would have been sufficient, as I clearly stated at the beginning of that post I put several quotes from the quran in it to paint a full picture.

They have taken them selectively, exactly like you have, without viewing them in the context of the full picture - exactly like you did - and I believe you know that full well and that is why you are loath to include the bits that contradict your viewpoint.

As did the IRA, but it doesn't stop it from being true.

Irish Republican Army.

Slight difference, the majority in Northern Island wanted to be part of the UK, the IRA was in the minority. In don’t think the Palestinians would fall into that category, they don’t want to be part of Israel because they see Israel and the Jews as an occupying force that as the support of the west. Hence the reason some Muslims are at war with the west, they don’t have the means to fight a conventional war so have to fight it in an unconventional way.