How much longer does dj have

paul82swfc

I think premier manager of the year needs more than 3 or 4 games, his achievements make him more than over qualified for the wednesday job.

No mate he'd rob you blind, go for Barnsley's favourite son Mick McCarthy if you are daft enough to get rid of DJ.

What worries me is that he got us promoted with Megsons players and he has put us in a relegation position with his own and Milan won't tolerate that for long, which is a shame as he's trying to get us to play better football.

if want to see our club turn to become consistently successful we need stability. We have a vastly experienced championship manager and 10 games is not a large enough sample size to judge him on. If we go unbeaten for the next 18 games the same people turning on the team will be jumping straight back on the we love jones bandwaggon. Bore off

if want to see our club turn to become consistently successful we need stability. We have a vastly experienced championship manager and 10 games is not a large enough sample size to judge him on. If we go unbeaten for the next 18 games the same people turning on the team will be jumping straight back on the we love jones bandwaggon. Bore off

If...................................:roll::roll:.

Nigel Pearson has turned it round at Leicester this month so that would be a no no.

Apart from that a very honest and well put veiw.

Thanks!

Why would Pearson be a no no? He might resign if MM had a word, chequebook in hand?

I'd still go for out of work Hoddle first though. Jones has been in the game a long time and has never won owt. I can't see him starting now to be honest. It's not as if he's been in charge of small, no hoper clubs is it?

Pearson's only just started and I reckon he's got a much better future than Jones.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Thanks!

Why would Pearson be a no no? He might resign if MM had a word, chequebook in hand?

I'd still go for out of work Hoddle first though. Jones has been in the game a long time and has never won owt. I can't see him starting now to be honest. It's not as if he's been in charge of small, no hoper clubs is it?

Pearson's only just started and I reckon he's got a much better future than Jones.

I don't think Pearson would relish working for Mandaric again they didn't have a very good working relationship at Leicester.