How much longer does dj have

paul82swfc

if he stays until xmas we wil already be relelgated by then he just needs to get a striker on loan who can score cause the 1 he has fetched in is a waste ov space bothroyd

weve got plenty of goal scorers (cog, madine, llera, antonio, rodri, pecnik, bothroyd jj, reda), i really believe its djs constant usuage of bothroyd thats hindering us, and his constant benching of cog and llera.

also i dont think pecniks up to the job tbh

obviously its mostly down to the defenders and they just aint doing it, dj mentioned players being out of position last match

also reda being out is a major blow, and i think djs other booboo is playing jj out of position

i think djs made some tactical errors but sacking is NOT the answer, nobody as good let alone better will come, whoever does will have djs players and be in the same disasterous run

some are saying need win or lose against Leeds and its bye bye with Harry redknapp to come in

but i don,t believe it as harry never works up north

so stick with dj to turn it around

he does not become a bad manager over night

some are saying need win or lose against Leeds and its bye bye with Harry redknapp to come in

but i don,t believe it as harry never works up north

so stick with dj to turn it around

he does not become a bad manager over night

Not having a go here, but can someone please explain what is so special about Harry Redknapp, what has he won in his career as a manager (not a lot)

I didn't want Jones when he came, and I don't want him now.

I'm all for giving managers time, I don't like too many changes, but I just know Jones won't 'get it right' at Hillsborough, and as soon as MM finds a replacement, Jones will be gone.

Who in his place?

I'd still go for Glenn Hoddle, (I was promoting him before we got Meggo, and I'd love him at Hillsborough).

He went to Swindon, so he'd come to S6. I think he's a bit cheesed off with his Spanish soccer school, and I reckon he'd be up for it.

Failing that, I'd pay off Leicester whatever they'd want and go for Nigel Pearson.

Jones will not be a success at Wednesday, I'm convinced of that.

He may as well go now as wait for him to fail.

Like I said, impatience is not my usual style, but I wouldn't have had Jones in the first place.

I didn't want Jones when he came, and I don't want him now.

I'm all for giving managers time, I don't like too many changes, but I just know Jones won't 'get it right' at Hillsborough, and as soon as MM finds a replacement, Jones will be gone.

Who in his place?

I'd still go for Glenn Hoddle, (I was promoting him before we got Meggo, and I'd love him at Hillsborough).

He went to Swindon, so he'd come to S6. I think he's a bit cheesed off with his Spanish soccer school, and I reckon he'd be up for it.

Failing that, I'd pay off Leicester whatever they'd want and go for Nigel Pearson.

Jones will not be a success at Wednesday, I'm convinced of that.

He may as well go now as wait for him to fail.

Like I said, impatience is not my usual style, but I wouldn't have had Jones in the first place.

Nigel Pearson has turned it round at Leicester this month so that would be a no no.

Apart from that a very honest and well put veiw.

Not having a go here, but can someone please explain what is so special about Harry Redknapp, what has he won in his career as a manager (not a lot)

Division 3.

Football league trophy.

UEFA intertoto cup.

Division 1.

FA cup.

Premier league manager of the year.

Premier league manager of the month seven times.

And Jones?

I didnt want DJ at the time,my choice was mick macarthy,but after last seasons performance i was happy with milans choice, dont want to see DJ sacked,it really is far to early. We couldnt really have MM offering the job to MM anyway,just too confusing.

Division 3.

Football league trophy.

UEFA intertoto cup.

Division 1.

FA cup.

Premier league manager of the year.

Premier league manager of the month seven times.

And Jones?

As I said what's he won of any note, manager of month anyone can win that who strings 3 or 4 lucky wins together, he's okay at picking up brown envelopes & opening accounts for his dog.

He got the arse on as he thought the England job was nailed on, laugh I nearly bought a round.

As I said what's he won of any note, manager of month anyone can win that who strings 3 or 4 lucky wins together, he's okay at picking up brown envelopes & opening accounts for his dog.

He got the arse on as he thought the England job was nailed on, laugh I nearly bought a round.

I think premier manager of the year needs more than 3 or 4 games, his achievements make him more than over qualified for the wednesday job.

I have not seen or heard anything from Redknap suggesting he had the arse on over not getting the England job.

Edited by slimjim03