The Florist, Walkley..has it shut?

Went past tonight and the doors were shut but the removals men obviously hadn't been because most of the pumps, seats, decor etc was still there.

Anyone know whats happening?

Rumours doing the rounds in Railway (Wadsley Bridge) that it is to become flats which if true will be nice because we are short on those.

It's with a sad face that John & Cheryl are leaving the florist after 17 years of owning the pub.i wish them all the best in their new venture...xx

Rumours doing the rounds in Railway (Wadsley Bridge) that it is to become flats which if true will be nice because we are short on those.

Sorry to swear....but how many effing empty blocks of flats do we soddin' need in Sheffield?

I'm not someone who goes to The Florist, I used to do years ago, but it always seems busy nowadays...so why is it closing?

The source of the rumours will be in the Railway tonight and the rumours were circulating before the closure (if it is indeed closed) so i will pump for more info if you cant get to sample the ales at £2.20 per pint and award winning pork pies along with the Wadsky Kazoo ensemble

A friend of mine worked there until the owners left. She thinks someone is to take it over but the staff aren't sure they'll have their jobs.:(

Sorry to swear....but how many effing empty blocks of flats do we soddin' need in Sheffield?

I'm not someone who goes to The Florist, I used to do years ago, but it always seems busy nowadays...so why is it closing?

The guys who where running it have gone to run a golf club in dronfield.

That's a shame. Spent many a happy hour in there. Will have to head somewhere else next time I'm back.

Good news friends! I went past yesterday and it was open again!

i dont know if its true,but was told the people running the florist also run the scarborough on upperthorpe.

i dont know if its true,but was told the people running the florist also run the scarborough on upperthorpe.

No they don't but the people at the scarborough are leaving later this month, not to another pub tho :)