Want to learn how to plaster

ross2012

No they are not plasterers they are P***** imigrants who give the walls a sponge finish instead of troweling it . People who use these get what they deserve .

At least many Poles can spell immigrant and seem more polite than the British equivalent;a sponge finish is to help the decorators who follow(allegedly).

At least many Poles can spell immigrant and seem more polite than the British equivalent;a sponge finish is to help the decorators who follow(allegedly).

That's a load of crap and who needs to spell correct if your good with your hands, this isn't office work now haha

That's a load of crap and who needs to spell correct if your good with your hands, this isn't office work now haha

I did not say spelling was an essential skill but the previous poster should avoid denigrating those workers who offer a superior service.Why mention office work?It shows the limitations of your imagination if you think spelling matters in an office with Spellcheck-whatever work you do it pays to be smart,even in removals.

I did not say spelling was an essential skill but the previous poster should avoid denigrating those workers who offer a superior service.Why mention office work?It shows the limitations of your imagination if you think spelling matters in an office with Spellcheck-whatever work you do it pays to be smart,even in removals.

Ain't just a removal man mee yano haha and I guess this isn't helping the chap find any courses lol

those workers who offer a superior service..

Which workers are those then? The sponge finishers?

Yep let them do the work.

Like I said, the professionals can then charge people like you to rectify the rubbish when it falls off in a few years...or when it's painted and looks garbage.

Happy days a'comin :)