Sky Programme - From the terraces.

Who watched this programme?

What did you think?

Primarily it's Wednesday and United fans view point of the last game of last season.....worth a watch I thought.

Full English start for the blade.....! That's how you start an away match if you are lucky.

The Owl was a mate, I recognise the Blade from games.

Tbh I found it cringeworthy, however, i don't know if it was because I knew the Owl, or because it actually was.

I do like these program's though, but I just feel too much of it is played up because of the cameras.

The Owl was a mate, I recognise the Blade from games.

Tbh I found it cringeworthy, however, i don't know if it was because I knew the Owl, or because it actually was.

I do like these program's though, but I just feel too much of it is played up because of the cameras.

Seen it loads of times mate bunging the fans to perform in front of the cameras.

seen it loads of times mate bunging the fans to perform in front of the cameras.

Any one remember the one on sky with all the alledged" hard cases" of both clubs gobbing off !! Ended in the exile in spain of one of the O.C.S who fell foul of his "big ups".

The programme was , sad, cringe worthy and showed no true reflection on the real hard cases, the ones that go about their hobby , with out shouting and bigging them selves up on TV.

Shame the producers dont make programmes on the real supporter , or go back to producing a series like they did on Bassetts team .

Edited by TAT

any one remember the one on sky with all the "hard cases" gobbing off !! Ended in the exile in spain of one of the ocs who fell foUl of his "big ups".

Yes what was his nickname?

Well I don't know anyone so far (i've been watching since I started the topic, recorded it yesterday and now watching.....)

But my wife is a blade and she watched it today while I was at work, she didn't find it offensive despite the outcome.

I however am getting tingling sensation at times, knowing what the day meant to me....It is impossible to be objective as an Owl because 38k inside Hillsborough all Owls shouting and wanting the same thing was pretty much a one off lifetime event.

Yes what was his nickname?

I only know his real name, like many on that particular programme they did not come across in a good light.

Is it on YouTube yet?

Well I don't know anyone so far (i've been watching since I started the topic, recorded it yesterday and now watching.....)

But my wife is a blade and she watched it today while I was at work, she didn't find it offensive despite the outcome.

I however am getting tingling sensation at times, knowing what the day meant to me....It is impossible to be objective as an Owl because 38k inside Hillsborough all Owls shouting and wanting the same thing was pretty much a one off lifetime event.

I guess this is where you get all your United insider information from then eh?

She's not an accountant at the Lane is she?:thumbsup:

Any one remember the one on sky with all the alledged" hard cases" of both clubs gobbing off !! Ended in the exile in spain of one of the O.C.S who fell foul of his "big ups".

The programme was , sad, cringe worthy and showed no true reflection on the real hard cases, the ones that go about their hobby , with out shouting and bigging them selves up on TV.

Shame the producers dont make programmes on the real supporter , or go back to producing a series like they did on Bassetts team .

Yep gobbing off is cringeworthy and makes dropping stuff on peoples heads or faces for doing so justifiable, as long as they go about their hobby not bigging themselves up :loopy: