When should you give up on a woman?

erm .... yes, quite. :suspect:

Don't want to be too downbeat but from what you say, it sounds more like wishful thinking on your part than reality.

If you can give up on her, you should. Then if she really is interested, and just playing hard to get (back) she'll wonder why and maybe she'll start to stalk you.

if i was only that luckyto be stalked in a good way lol

thanks medusa for a sensible insight to things x

I really think you need to clarify what you mean by "give up".

Is this a relationship or a conquest?

just as the title asks, "When Should You Give Up On A Woman"??

If youre not as good looking as George Clooney.;) In that case youve no chance mate.:hihi:

I agree with Medusa,you can have anyone you care about and value their opinion but until you yourself can get to that stage their words mean nothing!That's no detriment to the ppl trying to help,it just needs you to come to terms with it...

Immediately after she says "no" to any request. Or starts to look/act like her mom :gag:

when you want her back and you try and try,you know she still love's you(and there have been a sign or two to back it up) but she's being stubbon as hell.

The problem is, that any amount of pleading, cojoling, being nice, saying sorry and all the rest of it, are seen by women as being weak. That's not an attractive attribute to a woman!

This is why 'nice guys' are always confused by someone they know who doesn't treat women well. How do they manage it? Unfortunately, it is how some (not all) women are wired.

Try to be a bit indifferent, and act like you don't actually want her back any more, and you may find she changes her tune!

Yeah I know I'm an old cynic!

Edited by PeteMorris

hope the admins dont pull this post off as it is a legitamet question and hope a few women put there input in

I depends on why you split up in the first place - there is some reason she isnt wanting to get back with you.

Never give up until you receive the restraining order :love:

Deleting them on Facebook really hacks them off

If you are wondering this - I would say that now is the time. :)

Deleting them on Facebook really hacks them off

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: