At what age do men look their best.

Late 20s, but I am going to think that because I'm in my early 20s and don't find older men attractive, I just can't see it. Then when I'm in my late 20s, I'm sure ill be saying early 30s. I can say I don't like mid 20s and younger, otherwise they tend to be a lot more immature than me even if we're the same age.

Is that why men are having botox,boob jobs,bum implants,facelifts etc [yeah i know some men also have some of those things but nowere near as many] dont get me wrong some woman age fantasticly well,but i gotta say men age better than woman.

Really? You obviously havn't noticed the ones walking about in shorts lately;)

Johnny Depp & Robert Downey - Jnr look better now than they ever did. Tom Selleck he is very sexy, Sean Connery, Larry Lamb, Bruce Willis they are like a good cheese or a fine wine they mature with age I have a thing for older men ha ha lol. :)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
Spelling Mistakes

My mum told me i was the ugliest out of her brood of (7) when i was born.

But,over the years i have matured into a hot, handsome hunk of a man.

I'm 43 years of age,single and i think being in my 40s is the best decade to date for me.

So ladies it's your turn........Let rip! :D:love:

Mm, mid life crisis

On the whole, women tend to age far better than men. Too many men lose their hair, develop horrible paunches and are very unattractive once they're past their mid-late 30s, yet they still expect to be able to pull a much younger and better looking woman. There are exceptions of course, but men have far better models to choose from of a certain age than us women.

Really ? Any proof of this ? I don't see many men wearing makeup or dying their hair to cover their aging like a lot of women do, as for paunches many women never recover from carrying children, but as males we accept that in the female form, unlike those shallow celeb watching females :D

Women do live longer than men, they are built to last genetically of course, but I do not see any great visual difference between the sexes generally in the aging process.

Aaron Johnson (22)

Paolo Nutini (25)

Alex Turner (26)

Owen Brinley (30ish)

Cameron Muncey (32)

Paul Nicholls (33)

Ashton Kutcher (34)

Keith Murray (35) Best five years ago at 30.

Tim Wheeler (35)

Kelly Jones (38 )

Jude Law (39) Best ten years ago.

Mark Morriss (40)Lovely man keeps getting better but he's funny which helps.

Dave Grohl (43) getting better.

Grant Nicholas (44)Best five years ago.

Damon Albarn (44) but best in his mid twenties

Robert Downey Junior(47) Getting better.

Paul Weller(54) best in his twenties and early 30's.

Richard Gere (62) Best at 32 in Officer and a gentleman.

John Hurt(72) Best 30 years ago.

So it depends.