At what age do most women look their best?

15 - 18 I would say just as they are blooming, then 33-38 as they mature into women

its weird that men are definitely not their best generally at 15-18. Is it some sort of historical social thing because old men used to marry young women, or is the historical social thing due to the physical factors? Cause or effect?

Im not sure that makes any sense:huh:

maybe 33-38 is the age where the old husband has died and a real marriage beckons (historically):hihi: This sentence is clearly a joke people!

Just found a probably made up term for it "social conditioning". Maybe we are conditioned to find older men and younger women more attractive.

Edited by llamatron

You can't beat experience. Not sex but how they look, that confidence and how they handle themselves and that only comes once you reach at least 30.

That is sexier and more appealing than any uber fit 18 year old in lycra.

Oh hold on; I think I've changed my mind....

Im 64 and have Athritis in every joint, in our local shop the other day i had a young man tell me he'd take me to the Bahamas if his lottery ticket won...so there..:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Aye.

But he knew the odds where millions to one..:P