At what age do most women look their best?

Not only do you try and justify your anger over 30 but now also want to crack our nuts with a sledgehammer. This man rage definitely takes its toll on a women's looks. Instead of turning to plastic surgery, potions and lotions, try to lighten up a bit. You'll be a lot happier and it will definitely improve your looks. When was the last time you did something crazy just for fun? Exactly, when you were 21-26, coincidence?

Facebook!

You keep mentioning the 21-26 age range.

Are you about 90 (steptoe like) and just a bit pervy?:P

Somewhere in between 17 and 40.

You shouldn't make asinine statements if you can't handle the truth.

As for me, well, I am told that I have never looked better and am significantly older than 26. I do crazy stuff just for fun quite frequently. As Ruby says, you do not know me and assume far too much.

We are hardly going to say, "you're not looking as good as used to love, you might want to think about dressing more age appropriately." :) No, we are petrified to even talk to you these days due to how you'll react, when you ask us our opinion on how you look we literally feel sick to our stomachs, straight into survival mode, if I can just escape her wrath for the next five minutes, things might be ok. If it really kicks off guys, fake a heart attack.

We are hardly going to say, "you're not looking as good as used to love, you might want to think about dressing more age appropriately." :) No, we are petrified to even talk to you these days due to how you'll react, when you ask us our opinion on how you look we literally feel sick to our stomachs, straight into survival mode, if I can just escape her wrath for the next five minutes, things might be ok. If it really kicks off guys, fake a heart attack.
You really seem in need of a spa day yourself. You have so much unresolved anger within you.

Either that or you really need to break up with whoever is scaring you so much? :D

I think this thread hit a few nerves.. Women always look better than men (at the same age as each other), isn't that enough? :)

Facebook!

You keep mentioning the 21-26 age range.

Are you about 90 (steptoe like) and just a bit pervy?:P

I have mentioned it because that's my opinion in answer to the thread question.

You really seem in need of a spa day yourself. You have so much unresolved anger within you.

Either that or you really need to break up with whoever is scaring you so much? :D

I've got no anger at all, im very happy which I believe is due to hitting my 30's free and single. My opinion is mostly based on the first hand experience of my friends marriages to women over 30. That is one scary place to be and I'm never going there. My friends wives surprisingly all hate me, I tell them that's because they secretly want me. This makes them very angry which I then say is a very unattractive quality. You must understand, women hit their "peak" supposedly around age 33, yet so few have a fulfilling sex life at this time, there's a reason why that book shades of grey broke all sales records.

In fact go to any spa and you can see them all relaxing reading that book lol.

I've got no anger at all, im very happy which I believe is due to hitting my 30's free and single. My opinion is mostly based on the first hand experience of my friends marriages to women over 30. That is one scary place to be and I'm never going there. My friends wives surprisingly all hate me, I tell them that's because they secretly want me. This makes them very angry which I then say is a very unattractive quality. You must understand, women hit their "peak" supposedly around age 33, yet so few have a fulfilling sex life at this time, there's a reason why that book shades of grey broke all sales records.

They probably just find you a wee bit creepy.

What peak do women hit at around the age of 33? You are misinformed if you're referring to their sexual peak, which they hit in their 40s. Many woman at this age are rampant, have years of experience behind them and are far more likely to be confident and secure sexually. Ask any man who has experience of women in this category and his will tell you the same.

thus any woman that thinks the books suck are having a fulfilling sex life? I will go with that:D

What peak do women hit at around the age of 33? You are misinformed if you're referring to their sexual peak, which they hit in their 40s. Many woman at this age are rampant, have years of experience behind them and are far more likely to be confident and secure sexually. Ask any man who has experience of women in this category and his will tell you the same.

You are right!

In my 40s and never had it so good.(not that i throw myself around like :D)

But, definately never left wanting.And i'm not just talking about the physical side.