Sheffield a great place to live

born & bread in sheffield, wouldn't want to live anywhere else.:love: it.

Most students that move here from other cities to go to Sheffield University, love the city, and many make it their permanent home, after getting their degrees.

This is my experience too. I've worked at many houses in Sheffield where the occupants have said they finished university and decided to stay on because Sheffield is such a great place.

born & bread in sheffield, wouldn't want to live anywhere else.:love: it.

This could be my post - really! Sheffield is such a fine place that I've never wanted to live anywhere else either.

Love Sheffield it is a great place to live. Always think it is more like a large village. People on the whole friendly. Also love the fact that the Peak District is minutes away.

the people here are top notch, however the city as buildings, history & ammenities is a dump

:confused: Either you are walking around with your eyes closed or you are talking about a very different Sheffield to the one that I was born in and have grown up in ! Sheffield is heaving in history - there are clues at every corner in the City Centre alone !

I would hazard a guess that you have not lived anywhere else ? I had the misfortune to leave Sheffield to live in Bradford a few years ago. I lasted a year and couldn't wait to come home.

Love Sheffield it is a great place to live. Always think it is more like a large village. People on the whole friendly. Also love the fact that the Peak District is minutes away.

Tinsley to the Peak District.Quite a few minutes I think.

Does any one else agree Sheffield is a great place to live

Living in Sheffield is great,but living in this country is pants.

I beat millions of other sperms and was born in Sheffield, I know how fortunate I am :)

It could have been much much worse.

You could just as easily have ended up on the curtains for example.

I went the other way and moved out. I gave it a good shot mind, 3 years but the road system drove me mad, Cities are not happy places. I do however take with me fond memories and luckily; despite a whole load of crap, she still plays a tiny but important part in my life so for that at least i'm grateful.

I just moved here and I love it!