Car parked on my drive!

Is it a stolen car that somone dumped on your drive? is it locked? Put a potato up its exhaust.

You're wrong.

jb

That's possibly the most intelligent thing anyone has posted on this thread.:hihi:

Is it a stolen car that somone dumped on your drive? is it locked? Put a potato up its exhaust.

Errr, it's gone ...

Well thanks for the responses/advice....to clear it up, the owner turned up last night about half three stating, in broken English, that "his" allocated parking space had been taken and he was in a rush so he just parked on my drive. He seemed to believe this was acceptable so me and my partner abruptly told him that my neighbours car would not be moving till 8 o'clock....pity my neighbour had to go out before that but i cant see the driver parking here again

Are you sure?

Most definitely. In all my time on this forum I have never seen a single argument or disagreement. If you disagree with me then you're wrong too.

jb

What time did your neighbour have to go out and release the trapped car?

I think there are just a few people on this forum who like to argue for the sake of it.

No there aren't.