Grand theft auto 5

Why loobs?
Because:

The faces and bodies look super real. It really scares me :(
Indeed.

A photorealistic criminal life sim. Just what PR/etc. the gaming industry needs, and sure to bring focused attention of MPs and other politicians the world over, and potentially further legislation/regulation (than mere age ratings) about games. Like we haven't had the "videogame nasties" thing often enough by now.

What's wrong with just fantasy-based themes (sci-fi, D&D, exploration, etc.) and experiences habitually denied to mere mortals (car racing, plane flying, etc.)? Stuff most people in this world are never going to experience in real life?

'Real' life is real enough, can't see the point in re-living it in minute details virtually.

Or maybe I'm just getting old :rolleyes:

Edited by L00b

Hahahahaha!!!!

I've just played this game. It is brilliant!!! You can just run around wiping people out for fun. You don't even need to worry too much about the aims of the game. I love it! Here are some things I'm going to do when I get home and play it again:

* Walk into a diner and wipe out a scruffy waiter

* Ask someone the time and just stab!

* Run until I can run no more!

* Crash some cars

Does anyone else have any fun ideas for what to do on GTA?

Hahahahaha!!!!

I've just played this game. It is brilliant!!! You can just run around wiping people out for fun. You don't even need to worry too much about the aims of the game. I love it! Here are some things I'm going to do when I get home and play it again:

* Crash some cars

Play the game properly by any chance ???

Play the game properly by any chance ???

I've tried that on the other versions but it doesn't take long for me to stray and start wiping anyone out I see:hihi: I can't wait to get his though, heard good things about it ad I hope the multiplayer is good aswell

I've tried that on the other versions but it doesn't take long for me to stray and start wiping anyone out I see:hihi: I can't wait to get his though, heard good things about it ad I hope the multiplayer is good aswell

You can't go online yet m8, but it's a top game !!!

Anyone else finished the story bored and waiting for online. If your 100% done you can go to woods and hunt Bigfoot (some weirdo in a costume)

My favourite mission was the one where you have some

Sort of drug get abducted by aliens and fly back to earth in mad colour drug scenery thing that wa cool lol

Hahahahaha!!!!

* Crash some cars

And to think I used to be a social outcast because I smoked cigarettes? This puts ohmyword in a different dimension? Scary!!

My favourite mission was the one where you have some

Sort of drug get abducted by aliens and fly back to earth in mad colour drug scenery thing that wa cool lol

Brilliant mission that, excellent game as well although it's got some competition for now as I've just got fifa 14 lol

Have you got any information, when they would like to develop version for PCs?