Grand theft auto 5

The GTAs for the ps3 were very poor to the ps2 ones and not a touch on san andreas. The ps3 ones were slower and not many missions. I will get it but will wait a few months after its out and get a cheap second hand copy.

San Andreas was the worst one ever IMO vice city was best.

The ONLY thing better in vice city to san andreas was the ability to rob shops, apart from that san andreas WAS the best GTA game ever

I dont know when its out but i cant wait..... All i can say is Rockstar have got to top Nico Bellic and that story line because it was by far the best thing theyve ever created!!! The side disk of TLAD + TBOGT was good but not a patch on GTA4 soooooo please pull something out of the bag!! Only thing i think should happen if there gonna repeat a past to future was Vice City was by far better than over-rated San Andreas CJ is no where near as notorious as Tommy Vacestie and the legend still lives on CJ was banged up for a bank robbery not excatallly big but hey Vice City as got to make a new upto day come back... Would also be nice to play a British one but obviously that is not gonna happen but would be cool

HURRY UP ROCKSTARRRRR THERES ONLY SO MUCH SIMS I CAN PLAY WHILSE I WAIT FOR GTA 5

Fiz

All i can say is Rockstar have got to top Nico Bellic and that story line because it was by far the best thing theyve ever created!!!

Fiz

you must not have played red dead because it's so much better than gta.

Cant wait. Until then sleeping dogs is doing me just fine, brilliant game!

Cant wait. Until then sleeping dogs is doing me just fine, brilliant game!

Yeah I'm gonna pick that up when it's £15 in 3 weeks.

Yeah I'm gonna pick that up when it's £15 in 3 weeks.

I got it for £30 which is well worth it. Not worth waiting weeks just to save £15 imo.

I got it for £30 which is well worth it. Not worth waiting weeks just to save £15 imo.

I'm not waiting just to save money, I'm playing gravity rush at the moment sooooooo good.

Who will be buying it when it gets released? Anyone know of any leads or rumours? All I know is that it is set on the Los santos district of San Andreas. This will definitely be on my list of pre orders.

I know that the list of vehicles is on the Max Payne 3 disc. It was leaked back in May.

you must not have played red dead because it's so much better than gta.

Erm yeah ive got Red Dead and it dont think its as good as GTA same with LA Nior I was on verge of putting it top spot until the ending was very disapointing... Rockstar can make a lot more money if the Dont kill off main charactors i was gutted that a sequal to LA N wasnt going to be made