Grand theft auto 5

Day 1 purchase for me.

Very much looking forward to Far Cry 3 on 30th Nov too.

Same with black ops 2, I should have it about a week or two before release. Cannot wait to get my hands on it.

I have been a fan of this game ever since the classic birds eye view GTA back in the day. However the only one I have never owned was the last one as there was something not quite right about it - it tried to be more realistic then fun in my opinion - the driving was nowhere near as fun as previous titles. Hopefully this one will start off where the others left off and earn its place with its predecessors as one of the best games for its time.

I have been a fan of this game ever since the classic birds eye view GTA back in the day. However the only one I have never owned was the last one as there was something not quite right about it - it tried to be more realistic then fun in my opinion - the driving was nowhere near as fun as previous titles. Hopefully this one will start off where the others left off and earn its place with its predecessors as one of the best games for its time.

GTAIV?

I think that was mainly a test to see how far it could push graphics and see if they could actually have different story lines which lead to each other. This will happen in GTAV too but the map will be even bigger than GTAIV or Red Dead Redemption.

Its rumoured that the aim for GTA is to have 1 game with ALL the GTA Cities we have seen on it but they are still only thinking about it. Be great to see Vice City in HD.

I'm not much of a gamer but I've been playing the GTA series since 2 came out for the PS1 and am a complete nerd for it all. I cannot wait for 5, the videos and photos that have been released so far just look amazing. It looks as though they're really focusing on creating a visually accurate Los Angeles, much the way they upped the realism with the New York influence of 4. I cannot wait!

I was in Playtime in town yesterday and over heard the guy who works there say September .... but new consoles come out November this year so will it be worth getting?

so will it be worth getting?

Obviously. It's gta v so everyones gonna get it Unless they really aren't releasing it for this gen but next gen consoles in which case it'll cost abit more for me t buy it

I've just seen the trailers on the telly. I don't like it.

Opines?

Most likely be first game I'll buy new in many years. And actually bother to play.

Giving it a pass, like IV before. Can't see the point in (good or bad-) 'life simulators'.

Most likely be first game I'll buy new in many years. And actually bother to play.

It's so realistic Chem!! And this is on the PS 3 platform!! Can you imagine GTA 6 on PS 4!!!!!!! :help::help::help:

---------- Post added 15-09-2013 at 22:49 ----------

Giving it a pass, like IV before. Can't see the point in (good or bad-) 'life simulators'.

Why loobs? The faces and bodies look super real. It really scares me :(