Hand Car Wash / Valeting S8

WOW !!!

Just used a new hand car wash and valeting at the transport club just off meadowhead roundabout. Called on the off chance after seeing the signs yesterday ..... Result .... AMAZING :thumbsup:

My car was a right state ... what with 2 kids and a dog being transported in it !!! Lol. It's now immaculate.

It's about time too ... the nearest one to us up here is on Abbeydale Road .... which can be a trek in the Abbeydale Road traffic ... so glad this is now here.

Well done chaps ... will defo be using your services again.

One very happy customer.

:thumbsup:

Once was traveling through Nottingham and saw these dolly birds washing cars, there was a sign up with the words Best Hand Job in Town on it. What load of crap she must have been touching 60 and not a day younger.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Once was traveling through Nottingham and saw these dolly birds washing cars, there was a sign up with the words Best Hand Job in Town on it. What load of crap she must have been touching 60 and not a day younger.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yeah but did she put a shine on it? :heyhey:

I think you shud nip over and have a chat with the lad's that ar there cus wen I went there your sun that is 17 not 18 ?? Sed to me that wen work cum's in I get more and he sed he was happy wive that and that's what the man that as it set to him so I don't get what all this is all about ?? I work for the tax and they don't have to pay tax in the 1st year of work so I don't think. This shud stop here and your sun shud av sed no to him and not keep goin ??

I think you shud nip over and have a chat with the lad's that ar there cus wen I went there your sun that is 17 not 18 ?? Sed to me that wen work cum's in I get more and he sed he was happy wive that and that's what the man that as it set to him so I don't get what all this is all about ?? I work for the tax and they don't have to pay tax in the 1st year of work so I don't think. This shud stop here and your sun shud av sed no to him and not keep goin ??

I think another 10 years back at school would benefit you more than a job, or you could go out and buy a dictionary and a book on English grammar and learn how to spell correctly.

you work for the tax office ?

no wonder the uk is going tits up !