Hand Car Wash / Valeting S8

WOW !!!

Just used a new hand car wash and valeting at the transport club just off meadowhead roundabout. Called on the off chance after seeing the signs yesterday ..... Result .... AMAZING :thumbsup:

My car was a right state ... what with 2 kids and a dog being transported in it !!! Lol. It's now immaculate.

It's about time too ... the nearest one to us up here is on Abbeydale Road .... which can be a trek in the Abbeydale Road traffic ... so glad this is now here.

Well done chaps ... will defo be using your services again.

One very happy customer.

:thumbsup:

I used them on Monday top lads made a good job of my car too will be using them again no rushing the job like most

Wow what a load of crap...my 18 year old son works they and he get paid £10 a day 8 till 6

Well then either your son is working on the fiddle or he should tell the tax office about the people he works for.

Wow what a load of crap...my 18 year old son works they and he get paid £10 a day 8 till 6

well may be he wants to clean cars better an he might get paid more ever thought of that :loopy::loopy::loopy:

WOW !!!

Just used a new hand car wash and valeting at the transport club just off meadowhead roundabout. Called on the off chance after seeing the signs yesterday ..... Result .... AMAZING :thumbsup:

My car was a right state ... what with 2 kids and a dog being transported in it !!! Lol. It's now immaculate.

It's about time too ... the nearest one to us up here is on Abbeydale Road .... which can be a trek in the Abbeydale Road traffic ... so glad this is now here.

One very happy customer.

by anychance do u own it or have you a relation that works there could be a advertising plug :huh:

langsette rd nr hillsbro £3 is a good job for the great british weather :hihi:

works where for £10 a day ???

Meadowhead transport club ....I've told the taxman let them sort it

WOW !!!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by bigjoker

WOW !!!

One very happy customer.

Once was traveling through Nottingham and saw these dolly birds washing cars, there was a sign up with the words Best Hand Job in Town on it. What load of crap she must have been touching 60 and not a day younger.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

well may be he wants to clean cars better an he might get paid more ever thought of that :loopy::loopy::loopy:

whats all this :loopy::loopy::loopy: lot for