Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe Official Match Thread

How about discussing the match, folks.

Thanks.

Feet on the ground lad feet on the ground, it's only Wednesday some of us want to block it out for a couple more day's yet, had a bit too much of fever pitch in last couple of weeks...

This won't be a easy game cause it's a shop window for their lads with them being already down.the blue and white wizards just need to be patient and with 38,000 behind them all I can see is championship here we come.also I wonder if dave jones and the players have been offered a bonus from Milan to get promoted.

I would imagine there's a shrewd few quid knocking around for sure from MM.

E I E I O

When the full time whistle blows.

Up the Football League We Go !!

Attention All USA, NJ, NY, PA, CN OWLS !!! The audio match commentary will be broadcast LIVE at the Football Factory in NYC USA!!! Followed by a PROMOTION PARTY !!

E I E I O

When the full time whistle blows.

Up the Football League We Go !!

Attention All USA, NJ, NY, PA, CN OWLS !!! The audio match commentary will be broadcast LIVE at the Football Factory in NYC USA!!! Followed by a PROMOTION PARTY !!

Attention All USA, NJ, NY, PA, CN OWLS !!!

Aren't NJ, NY, PA, CN in the USA :huh::huh::huh:

Wycombe tickets advertised on ebay have been cancelled.

Wycombe tickets advertised on ebay have been cancelled.

It was all a big wind up.

It was all a big wind up.

Well those idiots that put photos of tickets with their names on will find out now how funny it was, swfc have reported them to the dibbles.

swfc have cancelled all the sellers tickets and will be put back into circulation for others to buy from club (who have posted pictures on ebay with either thier names on them or tracable numbers), and when they turn up they will be refused entry to the ground and they have also been reported to the police and could face a upto £5k in fines for touting tickets

Well those idiots that put photos of tickets with their names on will find out now how funny it was, swfc have reported them to the dibbles.

Dont think the actual sellers were in on it.:hihi:

Dont think the actual sellers were in on it.:hihi:
I saw one with a blokes name printed on it, think it was E-ticket he was selling for the south stand, and the others can be traced throught the seat number and theres also another number on them that links them with the person who has bought them, and im sure if all that fails ebay would be more than happy to give the police the sellers details.

Off the Sports and activities forum

Hi everyone,

Where is the best place to part near hillsborough for the football at the weekend.

Its going to be packed so not sure where to park.

My advice would be to park in the same place you did for the Palace match which is probably the last time you visited the bucket

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: