Kennels/dog sitter

whats the best kennel my dog while on holiday or try to find a dog sitter ??????????:huh:

I used one at Thorpe Hesley, was £10 per night. It was clean and tidy, the kennels were decent size. I'll try to find you the number.

I can recommend Netherlands Boarding Kennels in Kilnhurst, Rotherham.

I also use thorpe hesley, very good kennels and ran by a very nice lady with a genuine love for dogs.

I used one at Thorpe Hesley, was £10 per night. It was clean and tidy, the kennels were decent size. I'll try to find you the number.

ok let me know the number cheers

I also use thorpe hesley, very good kennels and ran by a very nice lady with a genuine love for dogs.

what vaccinations do the dog need for this kennel, mine are up to date but the kennel cough

I can highly recommend Croft Farm Kennels (Corrina) at Aston :)

07944 200649 give her a ring tell her the owner of judge & jess reccomended them.

I put my dog into kennels for the first time every last year for 3 nights. He came home withdrawn, depressed and with kennel cough. It then took me 3 weeks to get him back to his usual happy self.

I will never put him in a kennel again. I will rather find a willing friend to take him or do a dog swap eg I'll look after your dog for a couple of weeks, if you look after mine.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that kennels should be avoided, but in my experience of 3 days in a kennel, they didn't suit my dog and I'm much rather give him a better experience.

Ours are happier with a pet sitter visiting them. We have three of them so they keep each other company though. Ours have the run of the garden and have their kennels so the only thing they miss is being in the outbuilding with us at night. It makes me cry when I hear them howl in kennels. I know kennels offer a valubale service and we have used them but our dogs are happier at home.

Croft Farm kennels are excellent, small and friendly. Plenty of outdoor play space 07542236615, I only ever use these. Or Jayne if you want someone to keep your dog in their house 07920102931, she comes highly recommended. Good luck :)