Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Would you date someone who is bisexual?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who is bisexual?

• Yes
    • No

No, but I suspect many women I've known would answer differently.

Thank goodness for sympathy sex, eh? Otherwise some would never get any.

Thank goodness for sympathy sex, eh? Otherwise some would never get any.
Any what? Sympathy?

Cloudsailors would you be unhappy about your straight partner staying over at someones house?

if that person was known to be controlling, possessive, jealous and had no thoughts for their own safety let alone anothers .. as well as being Bi .. YES

the ancient art of trying to conceal your glee when she gets all serious and says she bats, wants to bat, or has batted, for both sides.

Let's assume you know intimate details about 500 bisexuals' sex lives. This figure is less than 1% of that section of society so it would be like a foreigner meeting 500 people from Sheffield and making generalisations about everyone from Sheffield based on that sample. Invalid.
You're talking nonsense. Do you really think that you couldn't build up a really good idea of Sheffield people by meeting 500?

1% would be a HUGE statistical survey sample from a populace and extremely valid. Did you do maths at school?

I won't date a women that ISN'T bisexual, or at least be willing to "give it a try" :D

Not sure, a bisexual may have sexual needs that I couldn't fulfill entirely, which may do my head in at some point.

I would imagine that those issues would be addressed before a relationship begins though.

I voted yes. If I was single I would have no problem with dating someone who was bisexual. Why wouldn't I

higher possibility of a 3 way? of course I would.

MMF, saucy ;)

Are there any truly bisexual people or people who have tried something different and then decided which they prefer ?

Of course there are. One of my best friends has had three long-term relationships as an adult - a man for a couple of years, a woman for four-five years and is currently with a man she's been seeing for around six years. She's not at all flirty or promiscuous - she just fell in love with all of them for their personality and that went beyond the person's gender - and age in fact - her current partner is about eighteen years older, the other two were the same age as us.

MMF, saucy ;)
No! Only MFF is acceptable.

I'm fussy at breakfast and won't stir another chap's porridge.