Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Willing to be convinced

I don't need to put anything right, it is correct..

The broad sense being a vaguer generalisation by many, not strictly true of the actual definition, which is...

http://ask.yahoo.com/20030527.html

Is it any wonder people are confused.

No it's not, people get confused because they just read other people's opinions (which vary and conflict) instead of searching out the sources of fact for themselves (see the Rootsboosting thread OP) Yahoo answers is opinion, not fact. There are no references given in it for you to check up on, it's just someone typing some stuff which may or may not be true.

You make it sound like a disease. :D

It is a curse from God.

You make it sound like a disease. :D

Maybe it is, I don't think that believing without reason, or 100% denying without knowing, are good for anyone. Anti-theism and theism are opposite sides of the same coin.

It is a curse from God.

Right, so now God curses people to believe he doesn't exist. That makes so much more sense :roll:

No it's not, people get confused because they just read other people's opinions (which vary and conflict) instead of searching out the sources of fact for themselves (see the Rootsboosting thread OP) Yahoo answers is opinion, not fact. There are no references given in it for you to check up on, it's just someone typing some stuff which may or may not be true.

Right i'm not doubting you,but i'm going to have a look in the dictionary now because i know a lot of people who call themselves agnostics.

Right i'm not doubting you,but i'm going to have a look in the dictionary now because i know a lot of people who call themselves agnostics.

I haven't mentioned agnostics :huh:

Maybe it is, I don't think that believing without reason, or 100% denying without knowing, are good for anyone. Anti-theism and theism are opposite sides of the same coin.

I don't deny the existence of God; I know God doesn't exist, the biblical definition anyway. Obviously God exists.

This is the problem with God, it has so many different meaning.

Right, so now God curses people to believe he doesn't exist. That makes so much more sense :roll:

No need for thanks old boy,just thought i'd put you right.

I don't deny the existence of God; I know God doesn't exist, the biblical definition anyway. Obviously God exists.

What you mean like Buddha?

What you mean like Buddha?

No........................

And how do you KNOW God doesn't exist, in the biblical definition?