Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Willing to be convinced

I can find a few threads with the Arabic word for God in the title, such as this one:

Allah’s existence to be debated at UK’s leading mosque!

What I cannot find is a thread with the Spanish word for God in the title. This can only be because Protestant Christians seem to make an easy target to disbelievers. You don't see threads headed..Do you believe in Dios..,such threads would be really hurtful to our South American Catholics just as they are to people who have strong Protestant beliefs.

:huh:

Oh dear. Time for bed. Can someone please remove this annoying fool?

The story of science episode 2

In case your too ignorant to watch, i will give you a transcript of Michael Mosley's quote.

2 minutes 11 seconds into the video.

What is the world made of?

Apearances deceive, beneath the surface, our world is stranger than we can possibly imagine.

Standing here it certainly feels as if i am standing on a solid surface, but this is an illusion, hovever convincing, nothing is really solid.

And you and I, well we consist of entirely of empty space.

If you took the entire population of the world, all 6 billion of us and remove that empty space, then we could be squeezed into a cube smaller than the sugar cube.

Who looks like the idiot now.

If you've got nothing worth saying then dont say it at all, your insults are like water off a ducks back to me.

Edited by 57Varieties

I can find a few threads with the Arabic word for God in the title, such as this one:

Allah’s existence to be debated at UK’s leading mosque!

What I cannot find is a thread with the Spanish word for God in the title. This can only be because Protestant Christians seem to make an easy target to disbelievers. You don't see threads headed..Do you believe in Dios..,such threads would be really hurtful to our South American Catholics just as they are to people who have strong Protestant beliefs.

:huh:

Why the clever attitude?

This thread is about all Gods, and the Christian and Muslim God is apparently the same entity. Or are you of the opinion that the Christian God only made Christians. :huh:

One God for all!! I don't know who he is or where he is or anything else but i know i believe through research of many religions, scientific research and FACTS!

What a load of twaddle.

Alternatively, if we are to take your arguments literally ... the amount of times you have genuinely requested a sexual act to be done by you, or to you, is quite staggering.

:hihi:

Sexual Acts?? Hahahaha you made me laugh! (not being funny, excuse the pun)I gave MY opinion that's what you asked for that's what you got but i honestly don't understand what talking of sexual acts has got to do with it, really.

people never believe in god [...] BUT every time someone is in toruble, in pain, dying what do they say?????

'Oh MY GOD' [...] Why would that be??

Because it's a turn of phrase, a linguistic meme. Even so, it's only proof that words exist. I can say "Thank unicorns" when my delivery turns up on time. Doesn't make unicorns exist.

How many exact facts are proof that the bible is from some higher being it has premonitions that came to pass?? Thousands in exact detail!

Show them to me then.

i just do my research and know what i know and believe 100%

Think about it!

How do you know God exists?

How would one set about researching the possibility of a God without relying on the word of man?

Hi

Good question but we do have archealogical (sorry for spelling) remains that prove the bible accounts,its funny that we believe what MAN says but dont believe scriptures that have been proven to be authentic many many times, but you are right we have to rely on something but we then put it all together and see what we get, all i am saying is i do believe in God. I'm neither a scholar or a fanatic that tries to understand why we are here and give myself some hope. God i sound a bit sad lol. Just gave my bit so im leaving this thread now but good luck to everyone in everything you do.